Servant! Charlie x Royalty! Reader AU

The (L/n) family were a wealthy and powerful family, (Y/n)'s father was king of their country he acted firm and fair and someone like him was as rare as an honest king.

Which (Y/n) father was, for the most part an honest king.

(Y/n) however, was certainly different from his father. (Y/n) focused more on women and money and having more fun than worrying about his responsibilities. (Y/n) was naturally handsome, and charmed nearly every girl he has ever met only a few got to spend a night with him.

There was going to be a new servant girl come to the castle (Y/n) was told she was going to be his personal servant which he rolled his eyes at.

He did not need a babysitter! He can do whatever the fuck he wanted.

But when he met the new servant girl his attitude slightly changed.

She was adorable and he didn't mind getting to know her on a more 'personal' level. 

So he introduced himself to his soon to be servant.

"Hello miss, I'm going to be your boss but you may call me (Y/n)." (Y/n) flashed the blonde girl a charming smile one which she returned with her own.

"Hi (Y/n)! I'm Charlie! I'm going to be your new servant I guess. I'll help you with whatever you need" Charlie smiled to him happily watching him walk closer to her and pull up her chin up so he could look at her pretty face.

"Anything I ask?" (Y/n) suggested making Charlie blush as she gently pushed him back.

'"Sir I'm here to just help you get through the day what you are suggesting is inappropriate." Charlie stated crossing her arms over her chest firmly making (Y/n) laugh, throwing her guard off.

"Oh, I just meant having a new friend I have no clue what you are talking about." (Y/n) smiled at her making Charlie frown.

"Well I..." Charlie was about to say something but could not find the words.

"I..do not mind being friends.." Charlie stuttered while (Y/n) smiled down at her.

"Excellent, well my dear I'm off, I hope I'll see you later." (Y/n) bowed at her and turned then walked away.

Months had passed since (Y/n) met her and surprisingly enough she had been quite good company for a commoner. (Y/n) if fact, preferred her company to his own parents they were selfish and it irritated him when they treated her and the other servants like trash.

One morning Charlie had prepared (Y/n) a nice breakfast. Charlie held the tray as she walked down the halls of the castle absentmindedly humming a chipper tune as she approached the door.

Knocking on it happily Charlie waited for a response hearing the muffled 'come in' charlie opened the door and walked over to the nightstand next to the bed finding (Y/n) not in the bed and guessing he was in the bathroom of the bedroom.

"(Y/n)! I made breakfast! Eggs and bacon in the shape of a smiley face!" Charlie called out not noticing him walk up behind her.

(Y/n) grabbed her shoulder and turned her to face him and pushed her against the wall.

Quickly (Y/n) kissed her making Charlie's eyes widen at his want and desperation behind the kiss.

Quickly she shoved him off her, gasping catching her breath in surprise. 

"(Y/n)! what were you doing! Why did you do that!" Charlie blushed, over the past month she had found herself thinking of him as a sweet man much kinder and more caring than his parents and she could not help but fall for him and his stupid handsome face.

"I think I love you." (Y/n) stated bluntly as though he was not sure of it himself.

"W-wait what?" Charlie said startled out of her confused stuttering. 

"I love you I never felt this before.." (Y/n) said frowned looking at his hands as though they were love itself that just attached to his arm.

Charlie could not believe it Mr. Playboy fell for her?

Charlie giggled at the thought making (Y/n) scowl at her.

"Is that so hard to believe I love you?" (Y/n) hissed out aggravated at her.

"No its just-" Charlie sighed and smiled at him and rolled her eyes as she kissed his cheek surprising him.

A grin stretched across (Y/n) face as he kissed her back. 

Charlie hated that she fell for the idiot but she knew he was a good person she bet her life on it.

Charlie and (Y/n) had held their new relationship in secrecy a commoner and royalty was forbidden but (Y/n) did not care he never felt more love for someone than he ever felt before.

(Y/n) often would find Charlie around the castle and whisper sweet nothings to her and hug her from behind when no one was looking. 

(Y/n) loved to risk it tease her when someone else was in the room watching her blush all red.

They would sneak off often to be more intimate, sex was always exciting for both of them. (Y/n)'s experience in bed never ceased to amaze her.

One day (Y/n) had not been as affectionate his mind was somewhere else, it was strange Charlie was worried.

"(Y/n)? Sweetheart what is the matter? Are you ok?" Charlie asked looking up at the man she loved.

(Y/n) looked down at her saddened and hugged her surprising her and whispered a few words into her ear that shattered her heart in two.

"I have an arranged marriage sweetheart, if I don't marry the princess of a (Different country name) a war could start I'm so sorry."

Charlie felt the tears well up as she fell to her knees (Y/n) caught her and held her close as she cried.

Silently he vowed to find a way for them to be together he did not care what his father or mother said he loved Charlie only Charlie. He knew he could be disgraced for this but he did not care he would walk through hell for her if he had to.

"We will be together sweetheart, whatever it takes. I would rather die than do what My family asks."

Charlie looked up at (Y/n) with love and hope as she hugged him desperately.

He smiled down at her.

"I won't make a promise I can't keep."