Touched starved Charlie headcanon!

Charlie would melt when (Y/n) touched her either it be a simple hug or a touch of fingers from giving each other something Charlie would blush brighter than ever.

Charlie understood that (Y/n) had become very busy helping the hotel strive into a great business and she was thankful for his help but very much missed his hugs kisses and cuddles.

When (Y/n) free time Charlie made it her mission to spend as much time with him as possible loving it when he cupped her face to give slow kisses which she returned them eagerly

When (Y/n) hugged her Charlie would hug him back as tight as possible not letting go for a while making (Y/n) lifted her up still in the hug and carry her around like a child though he found it adorable (plus she was lighter than a feather.) Charlie would just snuggle herself into his chest as he carried her wherever he needed to go and receiving strange looks from guest and teasing looks from their friends/coworkers.

Charlie loved to cuddle (Y/n) wether it be whilst they slept or if if they just cuddle to be in each other embrace.

Charlie would often sing to (Y/n) when they went to sleep sometimes (Y/n) would join if he knew the lyrics or other times he would just sit and listen to her sing with her angelic voice a content smile on his face.

Other times when Charlie was more lustful with her affections (Y/n) would satisfy her doing whatever she wished but always remained gentle unless she wanted otherwise always putting her pleasure above his own and would cuddle her in the aftermath making sure she had his attention whenever she wanted it.