Charlie teaches (Y/n) to dance

*Request made by Coopsomechicks17 thanks for the idea!*

*ALSO! I'm going to start doing this thing where I feature a song that I listened to whilst writing a chapter, feel free to give recommendations on songs that will help me vibe while writing! 

Song listened to this chapter: Waiting for Love By: Avichii*

"Almost there (Y/n) just a bit higher!" Charlie shouted to (Y/n) from the bottom of the ladder watching the ladder in case he fell. (Y/n) rose the red and pink streamers slightly higher and taped it to the wall.

(Y/n) then looked down at Charlie for confirmation at a job well done and when she gave him a cheerful smile and thumbs up he made his way down the ladder. Charlie blushed a little as she held the ladder and couldn't help but look up at the lovely view.

Charlie snapped out of her daydream when she noticed (Y/n) was almost down the ladder and quickly moved out of the way.

"So What kind of ball is this going to be?" (Y/n) asked as he planted both feet on the ground happy to be on solid floor.

"To promote the hotel! And show all are welcome!" Charlie cheered happily making (Y/n) smile. (Y/n) loved it when Charlie was happy and he was happy to help anyway he could which led him to bring bossed around by Charlie not that he minded much.

"How many people are attending?" (Y/n) asked as he aired up a balloon.

"Well...I'm not sure, I asked Alastor to put up fliers advertising the ball." Charlie admitted rubbing her arm.

(Y/n) raised a brow Alastor, why Alastor? Sure the radio demon probably had some important acquaintances, however knowing Alastor he probably just tossed the fliers and murdered somebody and made everybody else attend or die.

"Aren't You excited!" Charlie squealed with happiness as she grabbed both of (Y/n)'s hands and  started to attempt to pull him into her dance in the middle of the ballroom floor they rented out for the next night.

(Y/n) stumbled back forth, not matching Charlie's elegance, much to his credit she didn't notice at first until he started stepping on her foot. Then in a brilliant moment of coordination (Y/n) slipped out of Charlie's hands and tripped hitting the floor face first with an 'oomph!'.

"Oh my gosh! (Y/n) are you alright? I'm sorry I didn't mean to let you fall!" Charlie startled out worried as she helped him to his feet.

"I'm alright, sweetheart. I'm just not good at dancing.." (Y/n) admitted with a soft chuckle but stopped when Charlie had a look that said 'should I tell him?'.

"(Y/n) we are supposed to dance at the ball together." Charlie informed him softly making (Y/n) draw a blank. 

"...wut?" (Y/n) said clearly showing he was not aware of how such occasions work.

"It's alright (Y/n) we don't have to dance together we can just relax at a table." Charlie said with hidden disappointment. Hidden, to most but not (Y/n).

"Well, we should get back to work right?" Charlie asked with a smile as she leaned up onto the tip of her toes and gave him a soft peck on the lips.

Charlie then started to walk off checking the list of things on her clipboard that need to be done. Then (Y/n) took a step forward making a quick second decision.

"Charlie wait!" (Y/n) said as he raised a hand out to her.

"Yes, (Y/n)?" Charlie said giving him her attention again.

(Y/n) then started to grow flustered as he looked down and rubbed his arm.

"Could you...teach me?" (Y/n) asked softly Charlie raised a brow curious.