Short! (Y/n) x everyone

*I wrote this as a comedy drabble.*

"C'mon Vags you can't say you wouldn't." Angel Dust said doubtfully.

"I'm not saying I wouldn't, but it would be a horrible thing to do." Vaggie replied with her arms crossed.

"What? To fuck (Y/n)? That would not be horrible! It would be fantastic~" Angel dust replied as the two looked from their spots at the bar at (Y/n) who was dozing off in a chair in the lobby of the hotel.

"Which is why I can't do that, I could ruin Charlie and (Y/n)'s happiness. Charlie deserves to be happy." Vaggie said softly 

"Pffft I would! I ruin relationships all the time with my good looks." Angel Dust smirked with a pose.

"If you even think I would let you ruin their happiness then you've got another thing coming!" Vaggie warned as she scowled at Angel Dust.

"I'm just joking sheesh! But You didn't say you wouldn't though." Angel Dust grinned again making Vaggie let out a 'ugh'.

"I..wouldn't mind.." She finally answered hesitantly.

"Ha knew it!" Angel Dust cheered to himself then turned to Husk who was quietly listening as he polished a cup.

"How 'bout you? You wanna fuck (Y/n)?" Angel asked Husk who raised a brow at the question.

"If I was piss drunk and (Y/n) was female then PERHAPS I would consider the idea of fucking the female (Y/n)." Husk answered bluntly as he tossed the rag down and set down the cup in favor of a bottle of alcohol.

Niffty Came speeding by polishing this and that and making sure the hotel was clean until Angel stopped her as well.

"Oh absolutely! If he wasn't already taken.." Niffty answered quickly and smiled her odd smile and continued to clean.

"As for the Strawberry Pimp well...don't worry about Al, I think he'd rather not fuck (Y/n) when he could fuck me~" Angel said with a smirk until someone appeared behind him out of nowhere.

"Of course I would!" A voice said behind him with an radio hum.

"Aren't you asexual?" Vaggie asked the deer demon skeptically.

"Right You are! But when in a decision such as that between consummating with (Y/n) or Angel... I would NOT choose the latter."

"Aw that hurt smiles." Angel pouted.

"That was the point!" Alastor said his grin never leaving his face.

"You know guys..." A new voice suddenly interrupted breaking the conversation. (Even surprising Alastor.)

"I'd fuck him too~" Charlie said with a mischievous grin loving the baffled and shocked looks on her friends faces.

'Totally worth sneaking up on them' Charlie said internally with a smile.

*I'm sorry I made this...I had to get it out of the way tho..*

-jet (The_Inquisitor)