Headcanon! Yandere Charlie

Charlie would often watch (Y/n) from afar fantasizing about the demon often imagining him loving her endlessly and only her yet often that was not the case.

(Y/n) just treated her like everybody else just another friend could he not see he was meant for her?! Charlie had showered him in gifts even though he never wanted anything.

She insisted that she needed to be near him as much as possible finding any opportunity to hug him so she could feel his body on hers.

Charlie would often get irritated at Angel Dust's flirting and when (Y/n) continued to talk to the others at the hotel more than her.

He was hers and only hers.

And she was going to make sure he stayed that way.

Charlie needed to somehow get (Y/n) subdued in her room, but she needed to be smart about it. She knew she couldn't overpower him with her small frame and his extensive military training made it a challenge to catch him off guard.

She would have to manipulate him.

When Charlie was able to successfully subdue him she was giddy she could not believe how simple it was all she needed to do was spike his drink and he was asleep on the floor quickly she volunteered to get him to 'his' room and after a bit of a struggle getting him dragged down the hallways she managed to get him into her room.

Charlie surmised he would panic at her decision to put him under her loving care so she thought it best to restrain him with handcuffs around his ankles and wrists on her bed.

Charlie closed her door and locked it and eagerly waited for (Y/n)'s rise from his slumber by getting dressed up for him in one of her good dresses.

Eventually of course (Y/n) did wake from his sleep and tried to move his hands and as he found he could not move he started to pull on the restraints as Charlie predicted.

Charlie giggled at (Y/n)'s confusion catching his attention Charlie watched him struggle as she sat in a chair on the opposite side of the room.

(Y/n) did fight against the restraints whilst yelling insults and profanities at Charlie some of which slightly hurt but she knew he did not mean any of them.

She had kept him in her room for quite a while bringing him food and spoon feeding him ignoring his obvious resistance to her care she continued punishing him until he submitted making it to where he depended upon her for food and social interaction.

Thankfully, if anyone asked why (Y/n) had not been around the hotel for a while Charlie would give the excuse that he needed some time to himself and that he kept having recurring panic attacks which, they accepted as a understandable explanation either too stupid to figure it out or do not care enough to question the excuse.

Charlie finally had (Y/n) as hers and she would never let that change if she was able to stop it.

He was hers now and for all of eternity.

If he attempted to escape he wouldn't get too far, she would find him.

And there will be hell to pay.