Charlie x one sided male reader part 2

*Before we start I want to explain what happens to (Y/n) because of the love he never received. A friend of mine gave me advice for the plot she also writes Amazing Hazbin Hotel stories her profile is Dad-Jokes, Check out her stories! The reader will develop a disease known as Hanahaki disease (Look it up for full explanation.) which involves one sided love and is deadly and is a popular fictional fandom creation.*

'Don't look back, Don't look back, you damned idiot.' (Y/n) thought to himself as he walked away trying desperately to ignore Charlie's sobs as she clutched the rose to her chest tears rolling down her rosy cheeks.

He looked back.

His heart had broken at the sight of her on her knees turned away from him hugging the rose as if it was a kinder forgiving (Y/n) hugging her back.

(Y/n) turned around taking a step hand outstretched to comfort her.

(Y/n) stopped himself, and turned and briskly walked away trying his hardest to ignore the sobs and the glares he received from the others.

He didn't care for their opinions anymore.

He barely noticed Vaggie stomp her way over to him as he left the main lobby and walked down the hall. 

"What the fuck is wrong with you! She begged your forgiveness and you practically spit on her apologies! You pedazo de mierda!" Vaggie growled out at him the last part stopping him in his tracks as he clenched his fist.

"What. Did. You. Call. Me." (Y/n) walked over to her growling looking down at the shorter demon.

"A piece of shit. You American dumbass." Vaggie scowled at him.

(Y/n) let a smile cross his face as he laughed out.

"I thought so, She broke my heart so I thought it would be fair if I did the same." (Y/n) stated as he turned to walk away.

"You are a evil person (Y/n)." Vaggie stated anger no longer there just disappointment and pity?

"Why do you think I'm here." (Y/n) responded as he continued on walking down the halls ignoring anyone who passed by especially if they gave him a glare.

(Y/n) didn't notice the cough at first it was just a occasional cough until it turned to a fit of cough and spitting up blood as he had to put a hand out on a wall to keep himself standing.

Suddenly he coughed more something came up his throat with the blood as he spit a bloody rose petal followed by three more fell out of his throat with blood coating each of them.

What the fuck?

(Y/n) looked down at his hand finding a few more sticking to his hands. (Y/n) quickly got rid of the petals and blood terrified and confused.

(Y/n) continued to cough up the petal and blood slowly losing the ability to breathe wheezing out labored breaths before going back into a coughing fit. The others noticed (Y/n) coughs and no one cared spite holding strong.

(Y/n) did not care for their help nor their concern he never needed their sympathy anyways.

Sympathy was weakness and (Y/n) hated being weak, the only person who ever made him weak was Charlie.

(Y/n) solved that.

Or so he thought.

(Y/n) began to decline in health his face was paler than usual and his skin turned a light shade of reddish pink on the skin surrounding his eyes he also grew weaker.

No one cared to notice except for Charlie worry overtaking her sadness.

Yet she was hesitant to approach him about his sickness until she was forced to help him. Charlie could not bare to hear his coughs and wheezes any longer.

"(Y/n) I you don't look yourself are you okay I-"

"Yeah..I- I'm fine...I just-" (Y/n) erupted into a more coughs as he spit out more blood and petals in front of Charlie fear flashed across her face as she watched him spit the petals out blood coating them.

(Y/n) didn't stop coughing as he stumbled and fell over rolling into his back clutching his chest coughing and wheezing.

Charlie ran to his side and he blinked in and out of consciousness.

(Y/n) woke in a doctors room looking around and seeing Charlie sitting next to his bed worried.

"Um..hey." (Y/n) said watching tears form in her eyes as she pulled him into a hug surprising him.

"Oh my gosh! I've been so worried! Why didn't you tell me something was wrong earlier I could have helped you." Charlie cried out in his chest, (Y/n) hesitantly hugged back unaware of the urge to cough subsiding for a brief moment.

"How could you have known? I don't even know what is wrong with me." (Y/n) responded between raspy breaths.

"(Y/n) your dying." Charlie stated tears in her eyes how she was still able to cry was a mystery to (Y/n).

"The boy has the Hanahaki disease it a progressive disease from rejected love. It makes flower petals to full the lungs and if whoever it was that that did not reciprocate such feelings back in time will cause the lungs to fill completely and cause suffocation. There is surgery that can prevent this but the love will be lost." The doctor explained shocking the two.

"So would you like to go into surgery or die by your own terms?" The doctor asked.

"Die by my own terms."

"What!? No (Y/n) you can't!" Charlie turned to him pleading hoping he didn't decide to just let himself die she couldn't live without him.

"I have no reason to live so what point is there to stick around?" (Y/n) stated as he left the hospital Charlie trailed behind him attempting to convince him to agree to the surgery.

"You will die! Permanently erased from existence! Why do you want that! I can't live without you, you stubborn jackass!" Charlie shouted as (Y/n) tried to walk away from her but stopped when she cursed...she never cursed.

"Why do you care so much? You didn't before why now?" (Y/n) turned toward her watching her look down flushed as she awkwardly put her hand on her arm and kick the floor making (Y/n) bitterly laugh.

"You got to be shitting me" (Y/n) watch Charlie blush harder when she realized he had figured out she grew feeling for him in the past months.

"I love you (Y/n) and I'm sorry for what I've done please let me fix this!" Charlie begged getting closer.

(Y/n)'s eyes grew a bit wider then he sighed he's done he didn't want to hate her anymore.

"I'm sorry too." (Y/n) looked down at her as she approached (Y/n) and slowly moving her lips towards his.

Charlie softly kissed (Y/n) until (Y/n) separated feeling, the urge to cough subsided completely.

"Thank you...Charlie I love you too." (Y/n) said hesitantly as Charlie rested her forehead against his.

(Y/n) and Charlie decided to forgive and forget holding onto the new relationship love with firm belief and trust.

'Don't mistake my kindness for weakness.'