Oneshot! Ghost rider reader x Charlie

The rider, every generation has one men who made a deal with the devil to hunt for those who were guilty on earth and send them where they belong.

(Y/n) was one of these men.

He did not do it for any good reason unlike the previous host he did it for revenge making a deal with Lucifer to claim his vengeance through the wrath of the ghost rider.

Now he is forced to prowl the night for undesirable souls to take down to hell for the devil himself. (Y/n) slowly come to accept the rider and his presence within (Y/n) mind holding conversation with him casually.

"...Hungry.." The rider growled inside (Y/n)'s head 

"We can't ride. It's daytime." (Y/n) muttered as he rode his Motorcycle down a small town street in Nevada.

"Find us an alley then! Bad guys do their dirty work there in the daylight. No one will miss any them nor be none the wiser!" The Rider argued back chuckling a little.

"No! We will bring justice at night. I'm gonna eat at a fast food place what's on the menu tonight?" (Y/n) stated as he pulled into said fast food place.

"The souls of the damned." The Rider stated happily.

"Of course you would say that, how about a burger?" (Y/n) asked as he kicked out the kickstand letting the bike rest.

"Hmph fine, later?" The rider asked hopeful

"Maybe." 

*TIMESKIP* 

Night had finally arrived and the rider was finally free to ride.

(Y/n) easily let the transformation take over flame melting his skin off to the bone as his skull cackled maniacally. It didn't take long for crime to take place and the rider eagerly took care of it. 

"Scream all you want bitch no one is going to save you." A murderer pulled out a knife ready to stab a girl he had backed into an ally.

"Someone help!" The girl screamed in terror backing against the wall. The killer laughed at her display of weakness and grabbed her by the throat ready to end her life.

As he raised the blade he watched her eyes widen in terror as she looked at not him but something behind him. He could see the reflection of fire in her eyes.

He went to throw the blade down into her chest until a strong gloved hand caught his wrist.

'Ugh, not another idiot trying play hero the last one died like his last victim when the man tried to intervene.' The Killer thought to himself.

As he turned to face the idiot good Samaritan his eyes too widened in terror at what he saw. Instead of some random man he looked in horror and fear at the Ghost Rider.

"You. Guilty." The Rider pointed at him as he growled with rage. 

With a quick panicked act of desperation to get out of The Rider's grip the Killer threw a punch at the rider his fist connected withe the rider's jaw and a sickening crack was heard followed the the sizzling of burning skin.

The Rider didn't even flinch or even recoil from the hit all force evaporated from the punch.

The Killer hollered in pain, Every bone in his fingers were shattered and his flesh was seared to the already shattered bone.

The Rider lifted a hand and grabbed the Killer by the throat just as the Killer did the Woman but instead lifted him up by his throat. The Killer dropped the small knife and struggled and dangled in the Rider's steel grip.