Chapter 25 (Part 1)

Chapter 25(Part 1)

"Sorry...but I had no choice Shivaay...I can't see you like this ok...I...if I give him those papers then he will let you go...otherwise you will not survive..."
Annika said kneeling beside Shivaay...

"That man teamed up with Kali Takkur to get his wife and son killed...and you are telling me that he would let me go just like that...?"
Shivaay whispered to Annika keeping his hand against his chest...

"I'll sign the papers only after I'm sure about your safety..."
Annika said to Shivaay which made him chuckle humourlessly...

"Think Annika...think...he is bluffing ....this is his ploy to delay time...he is anticipating something...he has something on us...and he plans to use it..."
Shivaay said to her....

"Sir has asked me to escot you out..."
A goon walked into the room and said to her...

Shivaay stood up and then turned to Annika glaring at her...well she was the one who wanted to strike a deal with the devil and was putting herself at risk for him...

But he was also curious as to why his bade papa was playing along with this...

"Are you leaving...?"
Annika looked at Shivaay her eyes filled with fear...

On one side she wanted him to be here with her and on the other seeing the pain he was in she wanted him to go...

You didn't really think this through did you Anni...?
Shivaay thought maintaining a cool composure...

Ah...gosh...When did i become such an emotional wreck...
Annika thought to herself...

"Well you are the one who wanted me gone wasn't it...so toodles..."
Shivaay muttered sweetly and waved as he stepped forward...

The thought that she might never seeing Shivaay again...that this might be the last time she would be seeing him broke her heart...

And...just like that Annika burst out crying...
"Wha..."
Shivaay muttered as he walked back towards Annika...

"Seriously...?you know what...Fine...I won't go anywhere without you...happy...?"
Shivaay said to Annika cupping her face...

"Don't patronize me like I'm a child..."
Annika snapped at him...

"Seriously...?"
Jeez what is wrong with this woman...
Shivaay thought to himself...

"Cut it out..."
A voice was heard and gestured towards the the goon and the another two who were guarding them to walk out of the room...

"Raghav is crazy...he doesn't care about anything else...His hatred and Jealousy towards her father is tremendous...he just wants her dead...there is no way she leaves this building alive..."
Shivaay looked up to hear a woman whisper looking at Annika...His grip on Annika tightened...

"Well...I kinda figured that much out..."
He muttered...

He couldn't see the woman speaking with him properly but he recognized that she was the lady goon that helped Annika earlier..

"Why was she helping them...?"
Shivaay thought looking at her suspiciously...

"He has heard that her sister is also alive...he is planning to finish them off once and for all..."
She added...
Annika froze hearing that, her grip on Shivaay's shirt tightening...

"Duck..."
Shivaay muttered...

"And don't think that Tej is any better than Raghav...He knows that he is neck deep in trouble and so he might not attack....but if Raghav makes a move however he will let it happen...After all he doesn't care who dies or who lives as long as he is safe... "
She said to them...