Chapter 22

Chapter 22

As soon as the signal of Annika's phone went off...Shivaay switched on his iPad...

His thoughts went back to the sun he had connected to Annika's bracelet...his sun...And the GPS tracker he had placed in it...Even as he had put it in...he had hoped that things would never come down to this...

Because that would mean that his Annika was in danger...

Checking the tracker he saw the movement from Ayur Rekha hospital...

Shivaay:"As long as I'm alive nothing will happen to you Annika..."

Shivaay raced off...

How he had thought that this would be the most beautiful day of their life...the day he gave Annika her chutki back...but Looks like Destiny had other plans for them...

He thought of the times Annika had cried in his arms all night for her sister...Though at that time he was unaware of the reason...as she didn't speak about her pains to him...He and assumed them to be her nightmares...

but those where her living nightmares...Her fear of darkness...the tortures she faced at the orphanage...losing her parents and sister...

Everything trickled down to KM Raaz...Having put together each and every part of the KM raaz puzzle together...Everything was clear in his mind...

He knew that Annika was safe as long as she held the trump card of the patent...He had to reach to her before that...

Shivaay thought as he speed off...

He couldn't fall weak...Annika's life depended on him...

************************

Om:"You won't believe what I'm going to tell you Gauri..."

Om said happily as Gauri got down from the chopper and ran over to him...

Gauri hugged him tight her shoulder shaking with sobs...

Om:"Gauri...hey...kya huva...?"

He asked anxiously seeing his wife upset...Making her to face him he wiped off her tears...

Gauri:"My...My didi is alive...Omkara ji..."

Om:"Ha...wahi tho mein bolne wala tha...your didi is alive..."

Gauri looked at Omkara with hopeful eyes...

Om:"And you won't believe who it is...All this year's you were living with her and yet we never knew..."

He said with a smile...

Hugging her tightly he said...

Om:"Your own Annika Bhaujai is your Didi, Gauri..."

Gauri stumbled...

Om:"Gauri...?what's wrong dear...?"

Gauri turned towards Chopper...

It was then that Om saw Gauri's mother and an old man walking towards them...