Chapter 13

Chapter 13

"..It's the love that goes through the hardest trials and survives that's worth having..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tej:"one more down..."

Shakthi:"bhaisaab, until when will we keep doing it this...?today it's shukla...?who tomorrow...?she is breaking all our defenses..."

Tej:"I have under estimated her...should have known that it won't be easy breaking her...Never mind...Sultan will take care of her..."

Shakthi:"but bhaisaab..."

Tej:"don't worry Shakthi...this would just be a sample...we should give her a fair chance to redeem her ways...after all Ghar ki bahu jho hein..."

He said smirking...

***********************

Annika was still shaking with terror remembering what had happened...Her hands were still trembling with fear...The monsters of her past were awake from their slumber...

Another person just lost his life...until when will these people keep murdering people to keep their dirty secret...?

they have no qualms whatsoever to kill people...

Bhavya:"they never do bhabhi...they just need reasons...that's it..."

Understanding what Annika was thinking...

Bhavya:"Every day I see a lot of people like that bhabhi...and if at all you end up catching them, a single call from the top authority and baam they are out of jail..."

Bhavya:"4 saal hogaye...since I became an IPS officer...still my parent's murderers are roaming around right in front of my eyes freely...everyday I wear this uniform...the only thing I can see is the big failure that I'm..."

Annika looked at Bhavya and kept her hands on her shoulder...

Bhavya:"bhabhi hold on tight...we need to lose these guys on our trail..."

She said gesturing towards the guys following them...

Annika nodded... she couldn't afford to get scared...not when she was so close to the truth...

After the mad dash for a few minutes they were able to kick them off their trail...

Annika:"Aisa driving kaha se sekha...video game se...?"

She asked Bhavya with a slight smile...the entire family knew this was Shivaay's favorite dialogue particularly since Annika had started driving cars...

Bhavya:"bhabhi...aap bhi na..."

BRAKES...

Bhavya applied sudden brakes as a vehicle stopped right across the road...

Annika:"aah...mera kamar..."