Chapter 18

Chapter 18

2:00 PM

Oberoi Industries

When Tej returned to Oberoi Industries he saw that Jhanvi was waiting for him in his office...

He rolled his eyes...This woman...She was becoming a damn nuisance...

As soon as Jhanvi saw Tej, she ran to him...

Jhanvi:"Tej, Where were you...?Do you know...I was looking for you everywhere...Apka PA ne kaha ki you had gone to the Oberoi Expo venue...so mein vaham bhi gaya...par apko kahi nahi dekha...I was so tensed.."

Tej cupped Jhanvi face...

Tej:"Shh...it's ok...Mein aya na...I'm here now...vo...mein venue gaya tha...par vaham baitke I was going crazy...so I went for a long drive to clear my mind..."

Tej:" Akhir mein bhi ek pitha hoon...Apne he bachom ke liye jho kiya...ussi ki vajah se aaj mere he bache mujhse naraz hein...all I wanted was OmRu to have financial stability...par..."

Jhanvi:"Tej...don't worry about that...Om will come around...He will realize how much we love him...vo thoda naraz hein...but he will come around...I'll talk to him...He will listen to me...apni Ma ki baath nahi talegi vo..."

Tej smiled...

Jhanvi:"Yeh sab uss Annika ke vajah se huva...Pinky was right...jab se vo iss ghar mein ayi hein...sara problems suru huyi hein...The attacks of Gayatri, that fake CD issue, Tia's attacks, Prinku's marriage with Ranveer, aur abb she pulled out all the past issues and is taking our sons away from us...sab usi ki vajah se ho raha hein...sabke sab uske vajah se huva..."

Tej turned away from Jhanvi and stared out of the window...

Jhanvi:"What is it Tej...?"

Tej:"I was lying yesterday Jhanvi...that I have everything under control..the truth is that I'm helpless...I don't have anything to stop Annika from exposing us...if she goes to the open with the proofs...we are doomed...everything we built up for our kids and their future will be gone...Puura ka puura freeze hojayega...Shivaay has his own independent company that he set up while in Goa...Humara Oberoi industries se bhi bada hein vho...uske shares ka price as of today is 1050.7 , while ours is 830.3...if  something happens to Oberoi Industries he won't be affected..."

Tej:"but our children...our Om, Rudra aur Priyanka...they will be on the streets...our children will pay for my sins...and I...i am unable to do anything...but to wait for the eminent doom..."

Jhanvi:"Tej..Tej...please don't be upset...we will find some solution for this...just like everything else in our lives...just like we succeeded in throwing out Svetlana from our lives...we will stop Annika too..."

Tej:" Jhanvi...it is not easy to stop Annika...we have wronged her..."

Jhanvi:"tho kya huva...it all happened long ago...and she is ruining our lives because of her grudge..."

Jhanvi:"Tej I can't see you giving up..."

Tej:"Maybe we should talk to her...She loves OmRu very much...maybe if we convince her about how much it would affect them..."

Jhanvi:"I doubt that Tej...She is a selfish woman to core...yesterday uska performance nahi dekha kya...Her true colour is out...this one is a snake who bites the hand that fed it..."

She said angrily...

Tej:"Jhanvi...relax...She is just hurt...we need to talk to her...maybe she will realize her mistake and back off...?"