Chapter 16

Chapter 16

"....It was a mistake," you said. But the cruel thing was, it felt like the mistake was mine, for trusting you...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

City Hospital

8:00 pm

Shivaay was about to leave from the hospital when a woman almost collided with him...

Shivaay held the woman from falling...

Shivaay:"are you ok...?"

The woman nodded and ran away...

Something struck him regarding the woman...

He remembered what Annika had said a few days ago about the woman who led her to the kalyani mills...

The scar in her hand...That too a striking one across her arm...

Had covered her face with pallu...

Shivaay dialled Khanna's number...

Shivaay:"Khanna follow that woman who is coming past you...keep an eye on her...be discrete...I can't do anything right now...my single move will put her on guard...so I'm counting on you..."

Khanna:"ok sir..."

Shivaay cut the call and pocketed the phone...He needed to get to home soon...

"Shivaay...?"

Shivaay turned to see that Om was looking at him questioningly...

Shivaay:"Om...?Tum yaha...?shouldn't you be with Rudi...He needs you there..."

Gauri:"bhaiyya, we are supposed to return with Bhavya's and Rudra's change of clothes for tomorrow..."

Shivaay grumbled...

Om:" spill the beans Shivaay..."

Shivaay:"look, I have to reach home urgently...I promise that I'll tell everything to you after that..."

Om:"Then Even we are coming with you..."

He said with finality...

As Shivaay drove Om kept looking at Shivaay...

Om:"Shivaay...bologe kuch...?"

Shivaay was about to answer when he got a callback from Khanna...

Shivaay:"yes...Khanna...bolo..."

Khanna:"sir...that woman is your aunt Roop..."

Shivaay hmmed...just like he expected...to be frank he was going crazy with the umpteen number of villains that pop up like mushrooms...But knowing what the senior Oberoi's where capable of he knew there could be more...

Om:"Shivaay...?"

Shivaay:"Ha Om...bolo..."