Chapter 12

Chapter 12

"The heart is a rare, unique treasure because it is strong and vulnerable at the same time. It is strong in its persistence to sustain life, yet it is vulnerable to both emotional and physical wounds...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tej:"Shivaay is after the Kalyani mills incident too..."

Shakthi:"wow...this just keeps getting better...if Shivaay is after something he will not rest till he finds the entire truth behind it..."

Pinky:"why now...?what triggered Shivaay to go after this case now...?"

Jhanvi:"what if somebody is playing behind this...?Shivaay going after it can't be a coincidence..."

Tej:"somebody is playing a game alright...but we need to be two steps ahead of them from now on...and for that .first we need to identify the players involved...we need to know who we are up against..."

Shakthi:"I really hope we get them soon...because if Shivaay finds out the truth then it's the end.."

Tej:"nothing is going to change with this Shakthi...Shivaay will believe only the information that we feed him...he will believe the proofs we give him...we will convince him with facts...he cross checked with Shukla and Dr.Bhaveja's testimony...and we have Qhureshi's backing...if we were able to convince whole India when it happened...it wont be that difficult to convince Shivaay...he will have to believe what we want him to believe..."

Pinky:"besides...Even if he comes to know about the truth,I'm 100% sure that, Shivaay will not do anything against the family..."

Tej nodded...

Jhanvi:"but that doesn't erase the fact that the tragedy happened...people lost their lives...no matter how much we try...truth Will come out someday..."

Shakthi:"we made a mistake bhaisaab...and now its about to fall on us..."

Tej:"Cut the crap..You two...we reached were we are now because of that...we wanted that insurance money...which was why we had to do it..and.nobody expected those people to be in the building...It was a mistake...and don't forget, to climb the ladders of success sometimes we need to ignore these minor inconveniences on the way..See the big picture..."

While Shakthi and Jhanvi looked unconvinced...

***************************************

Om:"Shivaay, what's happening...?"

Rudra:"and please don't say fogg's happening..."

Om and Shivaay blinked...

Rudra:"just kidding..."

He cleared his throat...

Rudra:"so what's up bhaiyya...?you look so stressed out...?"

Shivaay:"I feel like I'm standing between devil and deep sea..."

Rudra:"Haww...that's rude Bhaiyya...you are calling O devil and me deep sea...?"