Epilogue

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

"Hurry up Nico! We're gonna be late!" I yelled up the stairs.

"Just a minute! For Hades sakes Chris, just grab your bag!" I heard Nico yell at the top of the stairs.

Then I heard a bunch of banging.

"Wow! Geez dad, calm down." The voice of my second child remarks from the top of the stairs.

"He really is your child." Nico muttered as he ran down the stairs, with Chris behind him.

"Excuse me?" I placed my hands on my hips, glaring at my husband.

"U-um, nothing." Nico averted his gaze from mine.

"MOM! UNCLE ETHAN IS HERE!" My eldest called.

"WELL! LET HIM IN BIANCA!" I yelled back.

Just then, my brother came in with his 5 year old daughter, Iris.

"Hey Iris!" I smiled at my niece.

"Aunty (y/n/n)!" Little Iris ran over and gave me a hug.

Then I heard the small steps of my youngest, Piper, run down the stairs.

"Iris!" Piper yelled.

"Piper!" Iris ran to Piper.

"Is Percy or the others here yet?" Nico asked my brother.

"Yep! We are here!" The annoying voice of a certain son of Poseidon.

Percy, Annabeth, Jason, Piper, Leo, Crystal and all their children walked into the house.

Thank god we had a big house.

"You guys ready?" Piper asked.

"Almost. Got the van?" I replied.

"Got the keys right here." Leo smirked.

"And I'll be taking those." Crystal snatched the keys from her husband.

"Hey!" Leo whined.

"Sorry. But we can't trust you to drive Leo." Jason sighed.

We all nodded in agreement.

"But you're gonna let a pregnant woman drive?" Leo remarked.

That earned him a slap in the head.

"Obviously I'm not you idiot! Percy is gonna be driving!" Crystal snapped.

"Geez, sorry." Leo muttered.

We all laughed at the couple.

Annabeth and Percy have two children, Luke and Lily, who are twins, who are the eldest out of all our children at the age of sixteen.

Jason and Piper have a son named Jasper, who is second eldest of the group, who is fifteen.

Leo and Crystal have a child on the way. They are planning to name the child Rose, if it's a girl, and Will if it's a boy.

Ethan adopted a girl and named her Iris, who is now five. He has never found his mate yet and is still looking.

Nico and I have three children. Bianca is our eldest, who is also the second eldest of the group at fifteen, Chris, our second child, who is thirteen, and Piper, our youngest who is five years old like Iris.

Life has been good for all of us. I've never seen my father since that day 18 years ago. I got married to Nico after I got pregnant with Bianca.

We all live in New Rome, except for Ethan, who lives in here in California still.

We are all travelling to Camp Half-Blood together, like we do every summer.

I never thought my life would turn out this way, but now I have three beautiful children, and my mate as my husband.

And this all happened because of that one day.

The day I called Nico mine.

There is the epilogue! I hope you enjoyed this story! Thank you to all who have read it! Especially to IamMrsMcShizzle for all your comments you make on the story and for voting on it, I really appreciate it!

Thank you for reading Mine.