Chapter 1

(Y/N) = your name

(L/N) = last name

(H/L) = hair length

(H/C) = hair colour

(E/C) = eye color

I wake up to my younger brother, Ethan, shaking me awake.

"Wake up (y/n)!" My ten year old brother shouted.

"I'm up! I'm up!" I groaned.

My name is (y/n) (l/n) and I'm a demigod and werewolf.

I'm also fifteen, turning sixteen in a month.

And once I turn sixteen, I become the alpha of the Silver Moon pack.

I know I'm a demigod, but I don't know which goddess is my mother. She has never shown up to me or shown any sign that I am her daughter.

Which sucks.

My brother, Ethan, is only my half brother. Sadly.

I love him. He can be really cute sometimes, especially when he complains when people call him cute.

I sat up and stretched, with Ethan still technically on top of me.

I looked at my clock and it read 9:00am.

"So what is your reason to wake me up at this hour?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Dad says he wants you to see him in his office." He replied.

"Ok." I nodded.

Then Ethan left the room.

I quickly got changed into a plaid button up shirt, black shorts, and black converse.

I quickly brushed my (h/l) (h/c) hair, putting it in a pony tail/brushes it out of my face, and brushed my teeth.

I walked out of my room and walked around the halls of our packhouse to my father's office.

Soon enough, I got to the brown door that led to my father's office.

I heard people speaking on the other side of the door.

I knocked on the door.

"Come in." Said the voice of my father, James (l/n).

I opened the door and walked in.

"Ah! (Y/n)!" My father said excitedly.

He turned to a man beside him.

I could feel the power of an alpha coming from the man beside my father.

"Alpha Alex. This is my daughter/son, (y/n). (Y/n) this is Alpha Alex of the Golden Dawn pack. He is also your fiancè." My dad told me.

Sorry that the first chapter is short. I'll try my best to have the second chapter longer.

Edit: hey I'm sorry it's been so long. I'm editing this story a bit because I want everyone of all gender and sexuality be comfortable with it. If you don't identify as him or her you can just place them instead. Thank you all to have read my story it means so much :)