"Be safe love!" Jimin said and he walk back in the room. RM and I continued to walk until we reach the car that is parked outside. I was about to tell him goodnight but he also got in the car. "Are you going home too?" I ask him and he shake his head. He ask the driver of he can give us time to talk. The driver went oit of the car and walk across the parking lot to have a smoke.

RM: "Are you okay?"

SM: "I would be lying if I say I am!! Why didn't I know about her and Jimin?"

RM: "Well boys will be boys we don't talk about those things unless we are serious with the person. We didn't tell you before because back then we don't see it important. And you know how flirtatious Jimin is before right?"

SM: "Of course Oppa I understand. It's just that now it is important, we already knew she is arriving since yesterday why didn't Jimin tell me about their past to prepare me?"

RM: "He actually didn't know it was her. He forgot her name he was just shock earlier when he saw her walk in the studio!"

SM: "You know what Oppa it's like I feel I am in the past again when I am jealous about Tzuyu but I can't do anything because I am not the girlfriend. And now I am jealous but still can't do anything because our relationship is not public. It's just so funny that the two different scenario has the same outcome. I can't do anything about it!"

RM: "Why are you going home to your parents all of a sudden? It's already 2:42am do you think they are still up?"

SM: " I don't think so, but I can call my Mom to open the door for me!"

RM: "You can just go home to the dorm and stay in your room. Your parents will worry about you if you go home in the wee hours of the night half drunk!"

SM: "You're right they will know something is up if I go home there now. I wasn't really thinking rationally!"

RM: "That is what I am here for to knock some sense out of you!"

SM: "Gumawo Oppa! I just needed some time to think really. I need some time to calm myself because I don't like to be how I am before I normally say things and do things out of my emotions without thinking. And I normally regret it after. It might look like I am running away from a difficult situation but I am not"

RM: "It's okay no one is judging you. Each person has their own way of facing adversities. We are not all the same. And I just wanted to say that you held yourself properly infront of Melissa regardless of how jealous you are you didn't disrespect her. I am proud of how mature you are now!"

SM: " It's a funny thing that I feel jealous but I don't feel mad at either of them.I just felt betrayed that I didn't know anything about their history. And it also bothers me that despite the history Jimin allows her to hold him whichever way she wanted!"

RM: "Well as I observe Melissa is a very touchy kind of person even with us. She just gravitates more with Jimin because of their past. I think Jimin isn't avoiding her because he doesn't want to offend her!"

SM: "So he chose to offend me?"

RM: "No that's not it he maybe thinks that you will understand once he explains!"

SM: "But he didn't explain!"

RM: "He was about to but you avoided him remember? You hide away in your studio. Yoongi told me!"

SM: " I guess I am not mature enough to handle a relationship then. I just lack experience and I don't know what to do in this kind of situation!"

RM: "When it comes to relationships there is no set guidance or rules that you need to follow. Every person deals things differently. Just do whatever you can to the best that you can. I have known your compassion and your capacity to love there is no doubt that you will do the right thing for the both of you!"

SM: "Thank you Oppa. Thank you for the advise I needed that!"

RM: "You know Jimin loves you right? He even even risk his career just to be with you. Even when Bang PD nim told him that he have a dating ban after the incident with Tzuyu he still took that risk to be with you!"

SM: "What he has a dating ban?"

RM: "Ohh he didn't tell you yet? Oh my I am in big trouble now!"

SM: "He didn't tell me about it. How many secrets is he hiding from me?"

RM: "Those are the only things that I know off! But I believe he has his reasons. Hear him out if you two get the chance to talk!"

SM: "For sure! He has got a lot of explaining to do. I hope that he can justify all the secrets that he is hiding from me!"

RM: "I'm sure he would. But I feel so bad spilling the beans before he can. He will have my head for this!"

SM: " Don't worry Oppa I won't tell him anything. I will let him tell me voluntary it's a good thing that at least I know!"

RM: "Okay then be safe going home. Send me a text once you arrive!"

SM: "Okay Oppa. Be careful going home don't drink too much!"

RM: "Will do princess. Text me okay!"

He wave goodbye like a goof he is and with that he went out of the car and call the driver

As I arrive at the dorm I headed to my room and took a shower. That sober me up a bit I change into my PJ's and dry my hair.

Before going to sleep I texted RM that I am home and safe. I immediately doze off because I am so tired and sleepy.

After a couple of hours passed I heard my door open after a few seconds I can feel someone went under my blanket and lay beside me. I can smell his cologne it's Jimin. He hug me under the blanket my back is at him so he snuggle his face at the back of my head and hug me.

"I love you love! Goodnight!!" He said in a whisper after that we both went in a deep slumber.

***chimmie***