🎁20 - 𝓝𝓪𝓽𝓼𝓾 𝓓𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓵🎁

𝓝𝓪𝓽𝓼𝓾 𝓓𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓵

💛𝓓𝓻𝓾𝓷𝓴 𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓧𝓶𝓪𝓼 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔂!💛

"Natsu....there fuck...fuck me harder," Crying out in pleasure, as Natsu Dragneel's dragon of a cock penetrated you. How'd you get to this, well that was because of Erza getting you drunk, like every year and the party getting crazily out of hand.

It had started off as an innocent day, first like every Christmas Eve Fairy Tail guild helped to clean Kardia Cathedral. Like usual as you clean the enormous building, your guild master would get wasted with Cana.

After you'd clean that, everyone went off into their own groups wishing everyone a Merry Christmas. In your group, it was Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Erza, Wendy, Levi, Gajeel, Juvia as well as the exceeds.

This year, it was being held at Lucy's house, not that she was particularly happy about that but as per usual as soon as the booze began to flow. Mostly due to Erza not being able to control herself, the girls were extremely wasted.

The guys, trying to not get on Erza's bad side as the game Guild Master's Game began to cause chaos. It consisted of everyone picking out a stick, it had either a number or a G on meaning you were the guild master and would make a demand of numbers of your pleasing.

Some people were extremely tame with their demands, but Erza was a monster, at one some point in the game. Most of you were sat in only your underwear, that's how part of this started, as Natsu was sat right next to you, with only his scarf covering the beast between his legs.

It wasn't common knowledge, but you had a thing for the firey pink-haired hotty of the guild. You believe though that he had a thing for Lucy. So, you never made a move on the guy in question.

It was another round of the game, of course, Erza had the guild master stick and your number was called up.

"I want number 5 to kiss the person they would most likely want to marry in the room," instantly, your face was bright red, even though the girls were all hammered, they had stars glittering in excitement since you'd never so much as mentioned liking anyone in the guild.

"Oh, ermm well," embarrassed you glanced at Natsu who was also staring at you intently.

"Today...otherwise I'll give you a word punishment," Erza glared at you make you ekk in terror, grabbing Natsu's face you laid one on him, it was only supposed to be a little kiss but if this is the only kiss you'd get from him, then you were going to make it damn worth it.

At first, his onyx eyes went wide but then a smile formed on his lips, his large hand pulling you to straddle his lap. As you did, a tent in the scarf began to form between your bodies. As you pulled away, saliva glistened on your lips.

Something about you made all Natsu's instincts go wild, "You'll have to stay sat on my knee now" he whispered, his breath husky as the room were dead silent, staring at the two of you.

"Right let's continue," you called out turning to face the room, as Natsu opened his legs for you to sit in front of you. One of his hands never left your body, as if you would vanish if he let go. As the game went on, Grey finally got guild master demanding Erza to walk home naked in the snow.

It was harsh, but Erza did it and as soon as she was gone those in the room that were hammered finally passed out from the tension of not knowing what forfeit they'd be forward to do. The rest of you continued to talk for a little bit but everyone was exhausted, everyone apart from yourself and Natsu of course.

"I'm going to nip to the toilet," looking back over your shoulder, Natsu caught the glint of lust in your eyes. The smell of your desire was oozing from your skin that he was biting his lip, keep the beast within from been unleashed.

However, the moment you walked into the bathroom; the door swung in as the feral looking Natsu stalked in. As your eyes met his, you jumped on Natsu wrapping your arms around his neck and your legs around his waist.

Even though this was both your first time, it was as if your bodies were meant for each other as you kissed the man holding you with such passion. Large hands held your ass cheeks, gripping them tightly as you moaned into his fanged mouth.

"Natsu...Please I can't wait...I nee..." before you could say another word you cried out in pain, but Natsu didn't wait. The moment he rammed his hard cock into your untouched pussy, his teeth sank into your neck marking you as his mate.

The pain soon turned to pleasure, your nails digging into the flesh of his back as he fucked you in Lucy's bathroom.

"Natsu....there fuck...fuck me harder," crying out in pleasure, the dragon slayer did as you asked, placing you on your feet he pulled out. Wanting to taste him, you dropped to your knees taking the wet cock into your mouth.

The large rough hand gripped your hair tightly, helping to guide his cock deeper into your throat, "Fuck...feels so good f/n" moaning loudly, his husky voice echoed off the tiles as you glanced to his face.

Pulling away, his hand let go of your hair, the eyes of the gorgeous man watched you walking to the bathtub. Bending over you presented yourself to your lover, showing him just how much your dripping pussy wanted his large manhood.

Striding over, he placed the tip of his dick at your entrance before sliding it all the way in. Natsu's balls began to slap against you as he fucked you from behind hard. Trying not to fall, you grip tightened on the tub, holding all your weight up as the sound of skin slapping against skin got even louder.

"Shit," the two of you lost all control that the next thing you remember is waking up, in the bathtub, naked in Natsu's arms with everyone from the night before completely stunned at the view before them.

"Hmm...oh yeh...Grey don't look at my mate. Get your own, ice princess" Natsu smirked before the two got into the first but not last fight of Christmas day. 

~𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓷𝓭~

𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓻𝔂 20th 𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓓𝓮𝓬𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻, 𝓘 𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓮𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸𝓭𝓪𝔂'𝓼 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓽.

🎅𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓎𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝑒𝒹 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 21st 𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝒹𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒸𝒶𝓁𝑒𝓃𝒹𝒶𝓇! 🎄