❄8 - 𝓚𝔂𝓸𝔂𝓪 𝓞𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓲❄

𝓚𝔂𝓸𝔂𝓪 𝓞𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓲

💕𝓖𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼 𝓟𝓪𝓼𝓽!💕

It was a snowy December day was the last time he saw the perfect girl, so full of life and the complete opposite from him. A girl that had no hidden agenda, even though she was as wealthy as him. It was also the last day he had seen the girl that his father deemed as the perfect wife. Since then 10 years had passed.

"Mommy...tell Haruhi that she needs to wear the Mrs Claus outfit for the ladies!" Tamaki complained at the vice-president who was a little lost in thought, as he was at this time of year. "Mommy...answer me!" the blonde president complained.

"Senpai, stop complaining and I'll wear it. Can't you see that Kyoya Sempai is busy," that brought the black-haired male to his senses, finally catching up with what was being said.

"Haruhi don't forget you still owe the club 3 million yen. I'm sure you understand what that means?" pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose as the female disguised as a boy pales at the fact.

"Ohh ermm yeh. I'll wear it then," reluctantly the girl agrees to clear more of her debt from the club. The rest of that day flies by for the Ouran host club, but things were about to be shaken up just before the Christmas break for one member.

It was the next day, after the whole argument on Haruhi wearing the Mrs Clause outfit. Sitting in their class, Haruhi, Hikaru and Kaoru were discussing what they would be doing with the festive break when the teacher called out to the class.

"Can I have all of your attention," that caught even the attention of the mischievous twins. "We have a transfer student today, please come in and introduce yourself," as the teacher pointed to the door, you walked in looking up towards the room a blush on your cheeks.

"Hi, I'm (l/n) (f/n), a pleasure to meet you," instantly guys were giving you glances of lust. Your name was well known in the business world, but up until now, you'd been home-schooled. The only reason you were being at Ouran was that for the first time in your life you demanded to have one thing that you wanted to do and that was to go to a school and meet other people.

Of course, your parents agreed instantly looking at the best school to which would benefit their company. Ouran was the perfect place, plenty of future husbands to carry on the business or to branch into their family businesses.

"Fantastic, please take a seat next to Hikaru?" the teacher even looked confused as you looked to where he was pointing, you noticed an orange-haired guy, next to a girl maybe a guy and then an identical orange-haired guy next to them. Nodding you just walked over, smiling at the people trying to get your attention as you went.

"Hey," nodding politely at your new neighbour, but he did not seem that interested in you at all.

"Sorry about him," looking over the desks, the brown-haired girlish boy smiles and that's when you realise it's a girl, not a boy. "I'm Fujioka, Haruhi. Nice to meet you," the girl states as you nod.

"Nice to meet you too. Hope we can be friends Fujioka. However, I probably won't get to know you until the new year. I'm a little late in starting this year," a bashful smile on your face.

"Well you could always request Haruhi at the host club," one of the twins commented, but because you weren't looking, you didn't know which it was.

"The host club?" a little confused at the mention.

"Of yes, you should definitely come. Haruhi would love to keep you company," clearly the twins thought you were flirting with the annoyed-looking brunette, when you were, in fact, looking for a friend in this school full of rich kids and big egos, with way too much time of their hands.

𝓚𝓪𝓽𝓵𝓮𝔂 𝓒𝓵𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 2020 𝓐𝓷𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓐𝓭𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽!🤶🎄जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें