⭐14 - 𝓚𝓾𝓻𝓸𝓸 𝓣𝓮𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓸⭐

💛𝓚𝓾𝓻𝓸𝓸 𝓣𝓮𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓸💛

𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼 𝓚𝓲𝓽𝓽𝔂 𝓢𝓱𝓸𝔀

Being Kuroo's girlfriend was always fun, it surprised people that you were with him since most of the time you were quite timid and didn't strike them as adventurous. That was so far from the truth. With the bedhead guy, you could easily mess around and was extremely confident when it was just the two of you.

A lot of his friends, mostly Bokuto were extremely loud so you just never felt like competing with the guy for attention the few times you had met. It was truly clear the frosted tipped owl loved to be the centre of attention.

Yet, you loved the attention from your boyfriend especially when it came to sex. That's why you didn't mind that everyone thought you were a sweet, shy girl, as the only one that knew different was Kuroo himself.

That's why the day he broke up from work for Christmas you decided that you wanted to surprise him. Something he had begged you to do for a while, but you never actually got round to playing it out. That is why you felt it would be the perfect early Christmas present for the hot blood male that drove you crazy with lust.

Knowing he'd be home early, you decided to make a really nice meal for the two of you. The smell of the food hit Kuroo's nostrils as soon as he walked through the door.

"Babe. What is that amazing smell?" calling from the door, you popped your head out from the kitchen.

"That would be dinner...or is it me?" winking, it made the man smirk at just how lucky he was to have you in his life.

"I best come investigate," no longer had he said it, was there two long arms wrapped around your body, his lips nibbling at your neck. "I could be you...because you're so damn tasty," his words send shivers to your pussy, that was already wet from thinking about the activities you had planned.

"You're too kind...but go take a seat. Don't want all my hard work to go to waste," glancing back, a tiny, playful pout on your lips. Leaning forward, he kissed you quickly, before pulling away to make his way to the table.

"No probs babe...I'll have you for dessert," he smirked, making you look guilty.

"Ohh remember I have that thing tonight...I'll be going out," it was a lie, but he looked a little surprised but then tried to play off that he'd remembered. Mostly he thought you would have told him when he was gaming with Kenma, Bokuto and the Miyu twins, sometimes others such as Hinata, Tsukishima.

"Oh yeh. Well, I'll eat you when you get home unless you're pissed up again," a rogue smirk crossed his face, you couldn't handle your booze but he found it adorable.

"Mean...I shall be a sober kitty. SOOOO you can have this pussy later," winking the man had a confident grin on his face.

"Damn straight! You're making me hungry and I hope you prepared for what you do to me," a chuckle left his perfect mouth as you giggled.

"Ok hot stuff. Let's eat and get that stamina up yeh," ruffling his already messy hair the man laughed loudly before the two of you spoke about your days. As soon as dinner was done, Kuroo went to grab a shower as you cleaned up since he'd been at work all day it was only fair. Plus, you needed to get him fully relaxed before you surprised him.

"Babe... I'm out the shower!" Kuroo called out to you, thinking you'd want one before you went out. However, you'd already showered and underneath the dress you wore was the cutest, sexiest Christmas lingerie you just had to put on a few extra bits that wouldn't be hidden by normal clothing.