☃4 - 𝓔𝓲𝓳𝓲𝓻𝓸 𝓚𝓲𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓶𝓪☃

𝓔𝓲𝓳𝓲𝓻𝓸 𝓚𝓲𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓶𝓪

💛𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽 𝓢𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓪'𝓼 𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽 𝓓𝓮𝓼𝓲𝓻𝓮!💕

It was the 3rd year of your hero training, the last year to spend Christmas with your classmates in the dorms before going home for the new year. This wasn't the first secret Santa but it was last, meaning it was a little emotional. All of you had been through a lot together, from villain attacks, losses and wins. To say you would miss everyone, including the perverted Mineta was an understatement. Yet it wasn't only you that felt this way.

However, on the outside, you seemed to not be affected at all since you were never really one to seem as if you cared for the group. Everyone knew you did though, after putting your own body in the way of many on them getting harmed and not thinking of the consequences of losing your own life, or more than anything the thrill of it excited you.

It had become less and less, as you tried to find tamer ways to get the thrill and adrenaline pumping. Alas, there was one thing you wanted but you weren't sure who to ask, well you knew who you wanted to ask but you were sure he was too vanilla and gentleman like to fulfil your dirty secret desire.

The class had all gathered in the common room to give out the Secret Santa gifts, which you had Mineta. There was only one thing that guy loved, and you think you knocked it out of the park with you present to him.

In order to make sure that no one knew who had the other, everyone had given their gift to Aizawa who had placed them all under the dorms Christmas tree but not wanting to be in the way decide to be vacant from the dorm that evening. Mostly due to the fact that it was the teachers Christmas party being held in one of the many training areas.

To make it more festive everyone had dressed in Santa outfits, somehow, you're not sure how Kirishima, Sero and Kaminari had got Bakugou in one. The guy could look good in a potato sack which frustrated you no end. Of course, Kirishima looked like a damn god in his as well which you couldn't help but stare at when you thought he wasn't looking. The redhead though had noticed, as he couldn't help looking at you in your tiny Mrs Claus outfit.

What he wanted to do to you was unmanly, only his five closest friends knew that he had feelings towards you when he accidentally let it slip once when you'd been injured. To keep them quiet, it cost him a lot of food and drinks to swear to secrecy feel that you didn't feel the same as he did, but boy how wrong was he.

"Right...it's time to announce who will be the Santa's pulling giving out the gifts!" Iida advised since he was still the class rep and the vice rep still Momo. Everyone's names were put into the hat so that it was fair, yet this year, Mina and Kaminari had somehow managed to switch the names in the hat with only yours and Kirishima's.

With the Christmas tunes playing, Midoriya pulled out the first name in the hat "Kirishima," the green-haired hero commented before the hat was passed to Mina to the pull the second one. It was the only way for the plan to work, so Mina practically threw a fit until she could at least pick. That way if Kirishima or your names was pulled again they could hide that it was fixed this year on who would be the two Clauses.

"Yay...It's my fam (f/n) ..." she squealed as you looked up not really paying attention due to trying to seem not that bothered about the whole thing as normal.

"Cool," glancing around the room, Kaminari and Mina had a mischievous glint in their eyes, Bakugou was staring at them as if he'd just clicked and Kirishima was blushing, before holding a hand out for you to help you off the sofa.