☃13 - 𝓑𝓮𝓽𝓮 𝓛𝓸𝓰𝓪☃

Start from the beginning

It needed to count, if you missed then that would be it another god knows how many years trapped within the snowy realm.

Your (e/c) wolf eyes looked for the queen, the bitch of this party, who hid herself, within the huge monstrous males she controlled. Luckily, the piercing ice-cold eyes hand spotted you, determined to finish what she'd started all those years ago.

In a flash, you began to speed towards the monster, to kill the female humanoid looking snow queen. A cruel smile twisted on the monstrous woman's face as the Familia stepped back not sure who you were or what you were about to do.

"THIS IS MY FIGHT...YOU KILLED MY FAMILIA YOU BITCH!" your voice was ragged but Bete realised who you were. The strong man not sure what was happening, he stood to watch as the massive fireball came from your hands, sending you flying backwards into a tree before the flames hit into the oil and the ball itself was too large for the terrifying monster to miss, scorching all of the creatures blocking the now open passageway.

A smirk crossed your lips before the world went dark, you allowed yourself to be consumed by the cold as you had now avenged your family.

Bete began to take off towards where you'd been pushed back to, faster than any of the other Loki Familia. Shocking them all, it was never in the grumpy wolf's nature to care of anyone but himself.

Yet, Finn, Gareth and Riveria gave each other a knowing look, all of them knew that Bete had once lost his mate from his old Familia.

"(f/n) is that you...where the fuck have you been?" the grey wolf raged as he picked your limp body up. "Wake the hell up," he growled but your breath was shallow. Placing you on the floor, he went into his own pocket, as the rest of the adventurous got there to see the usually lone wolf, using one of his healing potions on a random wolf.

It took a few moments, then your eyes began to flicker a vague outline of Bete but he looked older than you remember. Lifting your hand to what you thought must be an illusion or you had died, you traced the blue tattoo on his face.

The man began to melt at your touch, a touch he'd craved for so long and yet here you were. Looking more stunning than the day he remembered but also stronger. Yet not strong enough to get out and come find him.

"Bete...I must be dead," you groan before getting a thump on the head, widening your eyes to stare down at the wolf.

"Idiot!" Bete growled at you, but there was more to that growl.

"What you say...you bastard...what took you so long to fuckin' find me!" growling back you stood up going to kick him. Only for his own leg to stop your sending you both flying back.

"Ermm boss...does Bete know her?" Tione turned to the small blonde captain of the Loki Familia.

"I think she might be his wife...but I'm not sure..." that made everyone jaws drop. No one had known that Bete even thought of anyone but himself, yet here he was, kicking his wife as you kicked him back.

When they looked closer at the two of you though, both your tails were wagging, your eyes wide with a hunger for each other.

"We should probably let them reunite with each other," Gareth stated beginning to push those close to him away. At first, they didn't budge but when you pinned your mate, you hands pulling his clothes off they soon picked up the speed.

"I missed you...you weak lame wolf," he growled, his voice still rough as you remember.

"Yeah well...what kind of alpha are you...losing your mate and not looking," growling back, your hands went to your top throwing it into the cold snow. The two of you not worried about the coldness wrapping around your bodies, since they were on fire with how hot they felt that the snow was beginning to melt.

"You best not have been with another woman...I'll kill them," your throat a low wolf growl, the man smirking below you as you became territorial. Bete's large hand grabbed your hair, pulling your fanged mouth to his, his canines piercing your bottom lip before turning the tables.

"I'm the alpha...woman...remember that you're the only one," the tones held relief, before sinking his tongue deep down your throat. Pulling away, the two of you wanted each other, well overdue to mate.

Your clawed nails torn at the remaining clothing the two of you wore, Bete's large, hard dick was twitching desperately for you. Leaning back, he allowed you to turn to your front presenting your werewolf lover with your pussy with your ass in the air. The (h/c) tail wagging like crazy before it was yanked, making you cry out in pleasure.

"Good little bitch," Bete husky voice, was sending you as your (e/c) wolf eyes glanced back into his amber ones. This was your first time after the two of you were married a monster attacked your village, and he swore he wouldn't have a family until the monster destroyed.

Placing himself at your entrance, the guy didn't wait, he couldn't as his instincts took over making you howl out in pain as he began to pound you, yanking your tail. The feeling of your pussy closing around the man's dick was driving him crazy.

Letting go of your tail, he grabbed your tits, your nipples erect from the cold snow they been pressed into just. Pulling you, he needed to sink his teeth into the sweet flesh on your neck as gripped his hands to hold your breast tighter.

"I'm going to cum in you..." growling as you were placed on all fours, Bete's rough hands gripping back at your hips as he slides his huge member within your twitching, hot centre before both of you couldn't take the build-up anymore. Grabbing your hips tightly, you were pulled against the man who nutted, filling you with his cum as his instinct took over to impregnate his woman.

Both of you collapsed on each other before the cold snow began to trace over both your bare bodies. Neither of you has any clothes at the moment, that was in one piece you had to make a run for the little village you'd called home for the last year.

After getting to know Loki Familia, it wasn't long until you joined however, your adventuring days were put on hold for a while due to 75 days after the first of many times the two of you mated, you welcome your little snow wolf into your family.

Bete apparently, shed a single tear of joy to continue his line on with the only woman that would put up with his rough behaviour, and encouraged it whenever the two of you were you alone in the bedroom.

~𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓷𝓭~

𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 13th 𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓓𝓮𝓬𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 𝓘 𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓮𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸𝓭𝓪𝔂'𝓼 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓽 𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓷 𝓫𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓵𝔂 ScoopaQueen

🎅𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓎𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝑒𝒹 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 14th 𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝒹𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒸𝒶𝓁𝑒𝓃𝒹𝒶𝓇! 🎄