🦌7 - 𝓣𝓪𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓲 𝓐𝓶𝓪𝓳𝓲𝓴𝓲🛷

Начните с самого начала

"Sh... Christmas crackers, Mr Amajiki you startled me," holding your hand to your chest over your heart, he smiled, his cheeks a little rosy. He'd heard everything and that you'd been hanging around his room, it made him think that maybe you liked him, the way he liked you.

"Sorry...erm have you come to check me?" turning his back, he walked back into his room, his two friends smiling widely at the two of you.

"Yep. It's that time of the day," walking in the room before getting another bollocking for slacking you went straight to the charts to look at the updates from the night nurses. Then feeling of eyes still on you from his companions you looked up smiling.

"Hi, are you friends of Mr Amajiki?" You knew who they were, and you knew they were friends. Both of them were pro heroes like Tamaki.

"Hey, I Mirio and this is Nejire," the blonde man commented, the blue-haired girl was keeping quiet but look like she was about to explode.

"Nice to meet you. I best check you over, otherwise, you hear the matron." giggling it was clear that you were annoyed.

"Ok," was all the elf-like guy commented, but you wanted more.

"So Mirio, Nejire. Is Mr Amajiki always this quiet..." glancing at Tamaki he glanced up intrigued that you were asking. Yet before anyone could answer, a small child ran into the room, unfortunately, you knew who he had run from.

"Nurse (l/n), she is going to take all my blood," the small boy cried holding to your leg as you giggled. The trio unsure what the guy was talking about, but of course, the Matron of the ward wasn't very kid-friendly like you were.

"Rupert, you know she is trying to help." smiling he shook his head.

"No... I'm telling you. She is a villain and you're the hero...you gotta save me," it made you chuckle as you'd played hero and villains with him when he'd first come in to cheer his spirits you'd not called her the villain. That was all Rupert's imagination.

"Sorry, Mr Amajiki. Looking behind you, the guy was watching you more intensely than he ever had before, a large blush forming on your face before you got on your knee to Rupert's level. "How about I send an ally with you whilst she takes your blood that way, I can make sure that the Matron is a goody?" giggling, Rupert seemed happy with this arrangement.

"Please....I know you'll save me," the little guy was very attached to you and the trio watched on in awe as they heard the stomping on the marble floor.

"Right, close your eyes and hold out your hands ok?" nodding his tiny hands out your took them in yours, this would most likely get you suspended but if it put the little boy at ease you didn't mind. As he held his hands out you blew into them as butterfly appeared from your breath.

Your quirk: Butterfly Kiss - could create butterflies with your lips and breath.

Tamaki's eyes widened as he watched your beautiful quirk in action before the door slammed open and the woman came through raging. "Nurse (l/n), have you seen...there you are Rupert. Come on let's go and leave Mr Amajiki and guest to Nurse (l/n) care." the woman's eyes glanced to the butterfly in his hands, then to your face.

"Once you're done with Mr Amajiki. Please see me in my office," it was clear it wasn't going to be a friendly conversation, so you may as well make it worth your while.

"No problem, Rupert here's another for a good look." blowing a kiss a second butterfly appeared before his hand was grabbed and dragged practically back to his room.

"Sorry about that...so from what I can see from your charts you are practically healed. I just want to check the wounds aren't infected and then a doctor should be able to discharge you asap in time for Christmas," even knowing what was about to happen you didn't falter in your care of your patient.