✨6 - 𝓜𝓪𝓮𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪 𝓗𝓲𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓸✨

Start from the beginning

"Sure was. Bet he wants a dance. Not stopped asking the girls questions about you all night...but like not as in a dancer more like in a girlfriend material way," the woman wiggled her eyebrows making you roll your eyes.

"Of course, he was. That's what they all want but then try to stalk you," laughing at the matter but it had happened before. However, you had bills to pay so slipping off the chair you swayed your hips as you walked towards the group to thank the guy for your drink. At the moment, you hadn't realised you were playing right into the guy's hands.

"Hey there Handsome, thanks for the drink it was ever so kind of you," smiling sweetly, the whole group turned to look at you stood in just a tiny Santa underwear set.

"Hey there yourself Miss Clause," that made you giggle and slip yourself between him and another good-looking redhead guy. All the guys rolled their eyes at the birthday boy as even they hadn't noticed him do it, which surprised even Karma and Nagisa who noticed everything.

"Do I know you?" the redhead next to you commented as you turned to look you practically paled, this guy was in some of the same uni courses as you...but you couldn't remember his name.

"Ooo ermm I don't think so," smiling sweetly.

"No, I definitely know you from somewhere" that sent Karma quiet as he contemplated it, trying to remember where he had seen you before.

"Are you guys excited for Christmas?" purposefully changing the subject.

"Deffo if you're the one that delivers the presents," the guy next to you commented.

"Don't mind the perv, it's his birthday today," a girlish blue-haired guy commented making you turn to the guy starring at your tits.

"Well Happy Birthday...hmm I know," downing your drink you were doing something you'd never done before, and that was giving a free private dance. You were allowed to give one of them a night if it was quiet, usually, they'd go back to their friends stating how good it was, so you'd get more business but you had never struggled before but tonight was a little quiet.

Putting the glass on the table you grabbed the guys hand, "I'm a little bored birthday boy. This one is my present to you," smirking at the guy, you did intend on just giving him dance but the way his lips curled made your pussy become moist in excitement.

"Lead the way beautiful," allowing you to drag him to a room, the guys just watched in awe as only Maehara would pick up a stripper. Once in the room, you lead him to a seat and pressed a button when some music came on.

"No touching," you smile but your body is aching for this man's touch, putting on a brave face you straddle the guy's lap before placing your lips to his ear, "What's your name birthday boy?" nibbling it ever so slightly, a twitch in his trousers rubbing against you making you moan a little by accident.

"Why? Do you want me to make you scream it later?" his words stunned you, as you pulled away to look into his eyes, "Or would you like me to help you out?" even though he wasn't supposed to touch you, when his hands found their way to your bare ass cheeks, gripping the roughly you didn't complain. Just moans left your lips before you began to grind against him, desperate for the friction.

Moving your hands to the front clasp of your bra, you went to unhook it but stopped glancing. "You're a bad birthday boy you know? Are you not going to give me your name?" smirking, he returns it with a handsome one of his own.

"Only if you give me yours?" the flirting was off the chart as you continued to get off on the guy's covered erection.

"Bambi..." you mumbled his hands letting go of your ass.