Socks

Overview: He's late, she needs something. That's all.

-Kaycee's POV-

He's late. He's NEVER LATE. Never once has he been late. Even on J-Troupe he was always worried that if he was late it would be taken into account. We always ALWAYS meet in the music room an hour before rehearsal just because we can. I texted him 'Where are you?' and he didn't answer. Even weirder he ALWAYS answers me.

"Hey Bails? Have you seen Sean? He was supposed to meet me here ten minutes ago" I asked Bailey, a B-Trouper who had just entered the music room to most likely get her water bottle.

"Umm sorry Kaycee I haven't seen him at all today but, I'll let you know if I do see him" Bailey told me as the rest of A-Troupe filled the room.

"Why is everyone coming here? I thought practice was in studio 1?" Kaycee asked her friends confused.

"J-Troupes in there and B-Troupe is in studio A so we can either hangout with the baby ballet class or here. We chose here" Julian explained slowly to me.

"Ugh great! We are starting and he's not here! He's never late! Great!" I yelled out in frustration and pulled my knees up to my chest.

"What? Who's not here? Why is she freaking out?" Tati ran into the studio out of breath from getting here a bit late.

"Sean's not here and she's freaking out" everyone said in unison.

"Oh. It's okay Kayc I'm sure he'll be here soon. He'd never dare be late especially if Will is teaching today" Tati smiled at me.

"She's just like her sister sometimes" Chloe laughed at me and I rolled my eyes at her.

"At least she's not as cold as Richelle was" Gabe pointed out. The mention of my sisters name was driving me crazy already. Her and Noah should of been A-Troupe's team captain but they got injured from a lift. They'll be back in two weeks but that two weeks without my sister and someone like my older brother.

"My sisters not cold you guys just didn't make an effort to get to know her" I scoffed and mumbled to myself. Where is he!

"Just get warm okay? I'm sure Will and Sean will be here soon enough" Tati clapped and everyone got stretching except for me.

"Kayc you gonna come stretch with us?" Tati asked me and I nodded yes and made my way over to her.

"You okay? You seem off. I'm sure he's coming soon don't worry about it okay?" she hugged my side as I got into my middle split.

"Thanks Tati, I mean it though somethings wrong he's never late and he won't answer my texts" I pursed my lips together really thinking about it.

"He's probably just running behind a bit don't worry let's just get warm, loose and stop thinking before your brain explodes!" Tati joked.

"Maybe you're right. One day with him being late can't be that bad right? Right?" I said trying to convince myself starting to panic a little bit.

"Okay, breathe you can do it. Everything will be good right?" Tati said calming me down bit by bit.

"Good. I can't have you being psyched out like that or else I wouldn't have any competition at this studio and there would be no point for me here" Tati mocked me and I laughed with her.

"You're right!" I joked and hugged her. See Tati is my best friend and my biggest competition at this studio. Without her I don't know what I'd do. She joined A-Troupe around two years ago right after one of the only people I really let deep into my life left after we lost regionals.