haircut

overview: sean get's a haircut

"hello everyone!! it's your girl sean here back at it again on the tubeyou" kaycee said turning sean around in his chair as he rolled is eye at her.

"you mean youtube" he interrupted her. she rolled her eyes at him before continuing.

"anyways what i was going to say because we all know that this main sucks at intros.. i'm giving sean a much needed haircut!! as you know we've all been quarantined lately and he hasn't gotten a hair cut in like four months so i thought i'd cut his hair" kaycee giggled running her fingers through sean's long hair.

"just so everyone knows i did agree to this but if it's too bad we are going to have my mom re do it" sean added and kaycee smacked his neck.

"i'm sure it won't be that bad. just because i have zero experience and have honestly never touched a razor like this before doesn't mean it'll end up badly" kaycee shrugged and turned on the razor.

"let's all pray for me, and my hair" sean said into the camera before closing his eyes as kaycee took off the first chunk of his hair.

"eeeeeeeeeeeeek" kaycee screamed jumping up and down showing the camera a small portion of sean's hair.

"i don't know if you guys know but i prefer his short hair. also! this will being going up on ebay for you super fans" kaycee giggled and dropped sean's hair in the trashcan.

"say what now?! isn't it bad enough people want the hair?! why sell it?!!!" sean said to kaycee dead serious only getting a small laugh in response.

"it was a joke shamu. stop being so tense! you are going mess me upp" kaycee whined and stomped her feet like a little two year old girl.

"rice isn't it good enough i let you cut my hair in the first place? i wasn't very fond of this idea in the first place" sean pointed out to kaycee. she merely just rolled her eyes in response.

"oh boy this will be super fun to edit" sean laughed still receiving no response from kaycee.

"kayc.. it wasn't meant to hurt you feelings i'm just saying it's not like we aren't going to go fix it either way" sean sighed.

"shamu just be quiet before i shave all the hair off your head" kaycee bit her lip little by little cutting the rest of sean's hair.

"bossy much" sean rolled his eyes at kaycee.

"oh be quiet i'm doing you a favor! what did the girl say to you when we were at the market yesterday?" kaycee question him and he stuck his bottom lip out.

"look at you two lovely ladies" sean pouted and kaycee laughed.

"exactly so maybe instead of complaining this whole time you should thank me for making you into a dude again" kaycee said.

"fine, thank you i guess" sean said in a bitter tone making kaycee to frown yet again.

the two finished up cutting sean's hair in silence. kaycee was in complete and total concentration while sean was in a depressive state and complete denial.

"all done!" kaycee clapped causing sean to jump out of his trance.

"lemme see my own hair please" sean tried to take the mirror from kaycee hands while failing terribly.

"oh yeah we are definitely going to have to have mom re do it  today, but you didn't do super bad" sean said looking at his hair.

"okay now stop admiring yourself, it's getting weird. i'll go get mama right now" kaycee clapped her hands onto sean's shoulders and left to go find miya.

sean quickly ran over to go grab the camera that was propped up on a stand.

"hey guys, so kaycee doesn't know this but we are going to surprise her! so as you guys may know kaycee and i absolutely adore the t.v show friends!! well i contacted universal studios and they were able to get us into the set and to meet the cast! she doesn't know this like at all and probably doesn't suspect anything. the passes are for next week but i'm going to tell her today!" sean told the camera.

"oh shoot she's coming back" he quickly set down the camera and ran back to his chair.

"and give a round of applause for one of the best humans ever miya lew!! also known as the person who always gives us our haircuts!" kaycee said bringing miya into the camera.

"and that's why she's my favorite child" miya laughed and walked over to sean.

"okay son let's fix your hair and not half bad kayc. you did really well" miya complimented kaycee.

"at least some people appreciate me in this house hold" kaycee stuck her tongue out at sean. she received tap on the nose in return as miya got to work.

sean and kaycee continued sending faces to each other as miya fixed up sean's hair. miya was used to the two kids being children most of the time with each other and simply just didn't notice it anymore.

"and ta da! sean's hair is like he's 16 again!" miya clapped and turned sean to face the camera.

"this is weird but i kinda like it" sean laughed and stood up. he grabbed the camera and ran back to kaycee.

"so we might have to have a new title for this video but oh well!" sean laughed and handed the camera to kaycee.

"so now sean's going to go shower and then that's really it i think" kaycee said confused as to why she was still talking to the camera.

"well we have one more surprise but you'll see that later!" sean said and set the camera back down.

"i'll be back entertain them" sean laughed and kaycee nodded.

"so i don't exactly know what sean means by entertain you guys especially since this isn't live and i can't talk to y'all so i might just go on a ten minute live" kaycee shrugged and pulled out her phone.

"hey guys!! sean and i are recording right now for our youtube channel!" kaycee said turning her phone to the camera.

"so yeah! sean had to go somewhere so i didn't know what to do. so why don't you guys ask me questions for a little q&a"

"oo that's a good one. what do i want to be when i get a tad bit older. i want to own a studio and be a teacher"

"what did i eat for breakfast? i had a mango smoothie"

"what is the last thing other than recording that i did with sean? we watched friends"

"do you have any up coming projects? uhh yes i do but it's a secret for now"

"okay guys sean's back! so ima head out! i loved talking to you guys and i'll definitely do it more!!"

"live?" sean asked. kaycee nodded.

"so what's up? what's the surprise?" kaycee asked and sean laughed.

"you are so impatient sometimes but i got us into the friends filming set and the cast will meet us there!" sean said. he was expecting to receive a big reaction from kaycee but merely just got a smile.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" kaycee screamed at the top of her lungs and started jumping up and down.

"we go next week!" sean said and kaycee smiled even harder.

"i can't wait!!!" she screamed and hugged sean.

"okay guys! that's all we have for today! but we hope you guys enjoy! thank you so much for supporting us love ya!!" kaycee said and closed the camera.

"best surprise ever" kaycee smiled.

AN-

hey hey hey heyyyy i'm not dead haha i actually wrote something!!! anyways i hope you enjoyed this one shot and i will be doing QOTD cause i feel like those are really unique to this page rn soooo

QOTD: favorite song at the moment?

mine would be drivers license or love you goodbye!!

anyways i hope you enjoyed!!

xx brynnie