Bow Down

"Sean Lew! Tricia is having a class!" I screamed to Sean since he wanted to attend a class tomorrow but you have to buy a pass in advance for a master class. "Let me see!" he yelled in return coming to look at my computer screen. "Looks fun but the class is 18+" he span my spinney chair to face him. "Do you know who you are talking to? I am the Kaycee Rice and it's a Tricia class plus I have dirt on her" I shrugged and called Tricia. "What's up Munchie?" Tricia picked the phone up almost immediately. "We saw that you have a class tomorrow and we were wondering if we could come because I'm still 17?" I asked her and she laughed. "I'm assuming by we you mean you and Sean?" she asked me. "No Tricia I mean Gabe" I rolled my eyes at her. "Of course you guys can come but I might not play super nice" she let out a sinister laugh. "Alright game on" I hung up and turned my chair back to Sean. "She said we can go" I smiled at him. "What dirt do you have on Tricia she's the most I don't even know the word" Sean sighed in frustration. "She just got really drunk once may have slipped up god she's gonna kill me" I laughed. "Movie night?" Sean sat on the couch and patted a spot for me to sit with him. "Sure! Endgame!" I cheered and took the remote from him. 

-The Next Day-

"Dress code for Tricia kind of funky huh?" Sean looked at me as we met up at the studio. "Yep and we are wearing the same clothes AGAIN" I opened my jacket and showed him the black shirt I had on. "We do always wear the same clothes every freaking time" he laughed and opened the door for me to walk into the studio with him. "Munchie! Sean!" Tricia called us over and I gave him the don't tell her you know that I know that you know look and he nodded. "Do you two think you can assist me at YUMA this year? I usually have Kaycee and Armani but he broke his ligament he'll be out for 6 months" Tricia looked really frantic. "Well I was going to attend anyway so yeah I can assist you" Sean agreed to help Tricia. "Well get ready for class today we doing Beyoncé!" Tricia clapped and pushed us to some empty spots in the room.

"Alright welcome to the Bow Down master class! We have some special guests today with us they are huge in the dance world! Sean and Kaycee and Gabe and Jayden!" Tricia announced and I froze Gabe freaking de Guzman was in this master class with Sean and I. Something was going to go down no matter how much I didn't want anything to happen. I locked eyes with Sean and he gave me a sympathetic look. Darn Tricia for putting us with boys and girls. "Hey I'm Jayden! I'm Gabe's partner he talks about you a lot!" a very friendly girl stuck her hand out for me to shake. "Hi Jayden I'm Kaycee" I shook her hand. "I'm sorry about everything that happened with Gabe I hope he's changed but sometimes he still has his moments" Jayden sighed and I hugged her. "Thank you I'm pretty sure you changed him" I smiled at her. "Okay enough chitter chatter! Let's get dancing!" Tricia clapped and taught us the choreo. 

"Okay first up I want my little Munchie and Gabe" Tricia shot me the I told you I wasn't going to play nice look. I locked eyes with Sean and he gave me the you go kill it look then my eyes shifted to Jayden and she gave me the it's okay don't worry about it look. "And adding onto that I'll have Sean Lew with us" Tricia waved him up and relief hit me. "You got this Kaycee kill it!" Jayden shouted and I gave her a thumbs up. "Since when are you and Jayden friends?" Sean asked me. "I don't know but she's cool I like her" I smiled at him. "Okay guys dance!"

WATCH THE VIDEO ABOVE IT WOULDN'T LET ME PUT IT HERE

"Okay that's how you do it!" Tricia ran to hug us. "You guys had your inner beast released!" Jayden ran up to us. "If you already preformed you can leave if not stay back" Tricia told us so Sean, Gabe, Jayden and I left. "Since we are out of there can we talk all of us?" Gabe asked us and we nodded. We headed towards a bench outside of Starbucks. "What's up?" Sean asked Gabe trying to sound as nice as possible. "I don't think that you and Kaycee should be dancing together anymore" Gabe confessed. "Gabe..." Sean warned him before I blew up. "Gabe that's not your decision to make" Jayden spoke up. "And who are you to have say in this?" Gabe looked at Jayden. She gave me the I told you things still piss him off look. "Gabriel de Guzman you have no right to tell me what I can and can't do you are not in my family and you are certainly not anywhere close to being in a position where you think you can protect me. If anything I need protecting from you! You gave me anxiety and made me develop and eating disorder! You have no right to have a talk about who my dance partner is! I actually feel bad for Jayden having to deal with you!" I yelled at him took Sean and Jayden's hand and walked away.

"HE IS HORRIBLE HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH HIM" I really angrily said at Jayden. "As frustrating as he could be he cares a lot about me he drives me everywhere my permit hasn't been passed and I'm 17 he also got me into this class he cares just interesting ways to show it" Jayden told us. "We just don't want you to get hurt that's all" I smiled at her. "He deserves every bit of hate he gets he ruined your friendship with Tati and Tahani!" Sean said more angry then me. "Shamu calm down please they are still my best friends" I hugged him. "Yeah a year later" he relaxed and put his chin on my head. "Oh my gosh are you guys dating?!" Jayden asked us. "Maybe" Sean said and I hit him. "No we aren't just best friends that's all" I laughed.

A/N- THAT'S IT FOR THIS ONE SHOOOOT I HAVE NO IDEASSSS SO COMMENT SOOOOME ANYWAYYYYYYYYYYS REMEMBER TO STAY WEIRD AND FIND YOUR INNER LEWSER!!

-FAITH :)