I Can't 3

Overview: It's Sean and Kaycee's... OH YOU THOUGHT HAAHAHH I GOT YOU NO OVERVIEWS YET YEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEE

-Kaycee's POV-

"I can't believe the studio booked a competition for us on your wedding day!" Kendyl angrily spat out. "Hey let's keep a positive mindset we made a routine based off a wedding and your bridesmaid dresses are your costume you are practically all set!" I hugged them. "It's not fair to you though after you tie the knot you don't even get to stay at your reception" Sammi pointed out. "Girls it's okay we can always come back" I laughed and finished getting their hair done. "Mommy is Aunty Kylie coming soon?" Naia asked me and I nodded. "Okay I'm here!" Kylie bursted through the door. "Well the girls are already down so get yourself together" I laughed at her and finished Rylee's hair and Hope's makeup. "Okay then. After we will get you ready" Kylie clapped as she slide into her dress. "I can't believe you chose the dress that Hope wanted I'm shocked you hate long dresses" Kylie said as Sammi zipped the back of her dress up. "I knew she was going to pick it" Hope flipped her hair. "Hope literally went I know she's going to pick it. It's so Kaycee" Delaney imitated Hope. "Okay girls enough and no one cry we have a competition to catch after this" I told them. "That sucks" Kylie said putting her hair together. "No it doesn't plus it's fine" I laughed and stuck the last bobby pin in my hair. "Now what? We have three hours before the wedding" Alyssa looked at her phone. "That's what sucks about us all being competition kids we cause we can look amazing in 10 minutes" Kylie snapped her fingers in a Z shape. Naia ran up to me and whispered to me. "We could take bridesmaid photos?" she told me. "Let's take photo!" I said and everyone cheered.

These are the photo's I imagine