Two Sides to Every Story

Overview: It started off with either of them leaving a jacket or a beanie or even a pair of pants. Then it became "It's fine keep it I'm always over there for sleepovers anyways" or "You keep it I could need it one day". Then it became a small section in the closet like a drawer or a bin. Then it became the entire half of the closet.

-Kaycee's POV-

The entire gang was over at Sean's house for a sleepover since we didn't really get to hang out all of us often with Sean and I traveling constantly, Julian and Chloe touring, Tahani and Josh taking a little break from the industry, Tati on her singing tour, and Gabe becoming and actor. It wasn't we aren't still the gang or the squad it's just as we got older we grew into different interests. So whenever we could get together we got together.

"Anyone up for swimming?" Sean suggest and we all agreed to the idea. "Only problem is we didn't bring swim clothes?" the girls raised their hands in defense. "It's alright girls I got you! Follow me!" I ran up the stairs into Sean's room and starting rummaging through the closet. "Umm Chloe here this should fit you and Tahani here" I handed them each a bathing suit. "Sean! Where's the yellow one piece!" I yelled. "Not sure check with Mom!" he yelled back and I motioned for the girls to follow me. "Mom! Do you know where the yellow one piece is?" I asked Mama Lew. "Yeah it should be in the laundry room" she told me and kissed my forehead. "Thanks Mama Lew" I smiled at her and grabbed the bathing suit from the laundry room. "You call her Mom?" Tahani asked me. "Yeah why?" I asked my friends. "No reason just wasn't expecting it that's all" she looked at me and I handed Tati the bathing suit. We all got changed and met the boys outside. "Oh look you found it!" Sean smiled at me. "Yeah Mom said it was in the laundry room I wonder why?" I told him sarcastically. "Well you two are we getting in or not?" Gabe yelled and jumped in. "Ugh I'm gonna have to re straighten my hair" I whined and Sean laughed at me. "Ricebowl you act like no one likes your curly hair" he kissed the top of my head. "Shamu your the only one" I giggled and pushed him in the pool. "Not funny!" he yelled and pulled me in.

"Okay Shamu we are taking your shower you can you Serris'" I told him and he saluted and led the boys away. "Kayc? Why does Sean have our special curly hair shampoo?" Tahani asked me. "Would you believe me if I say he likes it?" I asked them and they shook their heads. "It's just for whenever I sleep over it's not a big deal" I shrugged. "I also doubt he want's to use a pink toothbrush or needs a women's shaver" Chloe pointed out. "I sleepover a lot just drop it and shower I'm cold" I urged at them and they gave up.

"Woah what's going on in here!" Sean bursted in the closet to see it a mess. "They tried to look for clothes while I showered" I laughed and started picking up clothes. "Oh well I need some clothes for the boys too. Who brings swim stuff and nothing to change into?" he shook his head and the boys walked in. "Oh my god it's like we're babies again!" I groaned and turned around. If you don't know what I mean. I mean we are all either in sports bra's and underwear or just underwear "Kaycee we still need help!" Chloe said. "Oh uhm right Sean help them! I'm stuck on your side" I told him and he nodded. "Then help the boys" he told me and I  shrugged. "Julian these should fit you" I handed him a pair of old sweats and one of my weirdo hoodies that Sean claimed he payed for. "Gabe this should do and here Josh" I handed them each a pair of clothes pushed them out of the room. Since the girls were done too it was just Sean and I in the room which wow have I taken personal space for granted. I turned around to my side of the closet and pulled out a pair of Sean's sweatpants and shirts that I deiced to keep for myself. I put them on and hopped on Sean's back and we left his room. We saw all of our friends sitting on the couch watching T.V while Miya was cooking dinner. "Kaycee honey can you start the washer and dryer for me we can't have another pile of clothes ruined cause of Sean" Miya glared at her son. I giggled then nodded and walked to the laundry room. I started the washer and dryer and met back up with everyone watching T.V still. "Oh Kayc! Mom wants you to help set that table" Sean told me and I walked to the kitchen and started bringing out the plates, placemats, cups, and utensils. "Tables all set Mama Lew" I told her and sat down as everyone else filed in. "How did you do that?" Gabe sounded astonished. "What do you mean? Set the table? Well you take the placemats fir-" Tati cut me off which is quite rude if you ask me. "No we mean navigate the entire house" she said. "Oh you guys didn't know Kaycee practically lives here" Miya cut in which made my friends even more intrigued. "Oh really! Tell us more!" Josh intervened as well. "Well it started probably two weeks after wrong words Kaycee was over everyday or every other day. I started noticing girls clothes in the laundry that wasn't mine or Serris and Sarah's since they were away for college at the time. Then they did world of dance and Kaycee was sleeping over a lot and I started noticing there were more and more girl clothes appearing so I asked Sean about it and he told me oh Kaycee just left her stuff here or I threw her in the pool so I told her I would wash it for her. Then I would notice Sean starting to have girl stuff in his bathroom whenever I would clean it. Then the next thing I know half of Sean's closet is filled with Kaycee's clothes." Miya said and handed everyone a small plate of pasta.