Chapter twelve

A/N: wow hey everyone I deeply apologise for the long hiatus, but I'm back now! I've just been so busy with college and with covid to which I hope you're all okay, healthy and safe! Thank you for patiently waiting for this chapter and I hope you enjoy so on with the story!

...

"I heard you're looking for me Dylan, why? Scared now that you know I'm alive?" Jungkook said with a smirk.

"Scared..? Me?" Dylan's eyes widen.

Jungkook let's out a laugh.

"Seems to me like you are Dylan"

Dylan lets out a growl.

"Let's just get this over with!" He retorts to Jungkook.

"Nah, not so fast Dylan, if we're gonna do this. Then we do it my way. Just me and you. No one watching. Everyone goes back to the pack house and the winner of our fight will be the alpha of the pack"

Dylan bites his lip as he thinks.

"You have yourself a deal."

•••

And so everyone made their way back to the pack house.

As soon as you walked into the house Eunwoo ran straight towards you and wrapped his little arms around you.

"Mummy!!! You're back!! I mwissed you!!"

You peck his little head

"I missed you too, my brave little boy"

It was then that his eyes fall upon the little creature wrapped up in a blanket in your arms, eyes widening he asks:

"M-mummy....?"

You smile "yes my sweetie?"

He takes in a big gulp of air

"I-is that my sibwling?"

"Yes baby, this is your little sister Daeun"

•••
(AUTHOR POV - with jungkook and dylan)

The two males start by circling each other.

All that can be heard are howls and teeth gnawing.

Dylan lunges, the pair snap at each other teeth sinking into their flesh both trying to go for each others jugular.

This goes on for a few hours

Until it ends with Blood everywhere

...

Author POV (pack house)

Sitting with Daeun in your arms, you worry for Jungkook yet awe at Eunwoo looking so fondly at his little sister.

It's been hours since Jungkook and Dylan started their challenge.

Placing daeun in jins arms you stand, pacing towards the window looking out.

"Shouldn't he be back yet?" You ask to anyone.

"Y/n, please sit down, stop pacing. One of them'll be back when it's over" Namjoon informs.

"I know but-"

The backdoor clicks and opens.

A bloodied Jungkook walks in. Shirt ripped up, deep wounds adorn his arms, neck, chest and all over.

He stumbles through the door.

You. You run to him and catch him on your embrace as he falls.

He coughs.

"I d-did it. I killed him" that's what he tells you

You caress his face and run your hands through his disheveled hair.

"Shh it's okay, you're okay"

Still in the kitchen now sitting on stools, Jin starts patching him up. daeun now in Jimins arms as he coos at her, holding her close as if she were his own.

You sit watching Jungkook wince as Jin patches him up. That is until a little head pops in the door.

"D-daddy!?? DADDY YOURE BACK!!!!"
Little Eunwoo runs into the kitchen as Jungkook ruffles his hair as Eunwoo hugs his legs.

And so as you look around the rooms at your mate and son,
Your brother,
Jimin with Daeun,
The rest of the guys all around Daeun spoiling her with her uncles love.

You realised that everything will be okay now, although it'll take awhile for it to feel back to normal your family will be just fine.

...

From the trees she watches through the large kitchen windows as Jungkook kisses his mate and his children. Laughing with his pack mates. She laughs as she watches them all think they're safe.

"Oh Jungkook, did you really think I would let you go so easily? Oh sweetheart. You're wrong"

End.

A/N: so hey guys! I have decided to end this one here! Yes. I'm sorry on a cliffhanger. I might come back to it and make a final book but for now. It'll stay like this. I feel like this ending gives it much more depth and I can do so much more with this book.
but I have so many other books pre planned and saved I hope you will all stay and see what I've planned.
It makes me so happy to see how much you guys have supported and loved both books to this series which gives me hope that you'll like the other books I've got planned!

I love you all so much! Stay tuned for updates on new books and my updates to Jin's Wolf FF: My Mate
As that will be the main book I'll be updating for now.
Thank you again! I love you all!!
- Your Author x