Chapter 3

[Your POV]
{before the incident}

All of you run through the forest, panic written all over your face.

You all slow, hearing growls and the snapping of Jaws, finally the scene comes into view.

Jungkooks wolf fighting with a slightly smaller Grey wolf.

You want to help him, but before you could try, Namjoon had you in his grasp. Looking up at him, he Shakes his head.

When you turn your head back towards the scene you spy Eunwoo in the hole of a tree, looking back at the fight they seemed to have came to a stop both as worn out as each other, blood dripping, pooling at their paws.

"DADDY" Eunwoo shouts.

Jungkooks head turns, you see the grey wolf start to position to pounce.

"JUNGKOOK" you shout trying to warn him, but it's too late.

You're heart stops seeing Jungkook get grabbed by his jugular then getting flung towards a tree, a loud crack was heard, before he lays completely still at the foot of said tree.

The grey wolf shifts back, he looks familiar but you can't put your finger on it.

"You should never turn your back on your enemy Jungkook.... you lost...." the strange man said before turning to look at you and the rest of Jungkooks pack.

He looks at each and everyone of you, when his eyes where on you you weren't looking at him...

You were looking at Jungkooks form all beaten up and bloody, not moving. Tears steaming down your face.

"Now, now Y/n. Don't cry... everything will be alright" the man said wiping your tears.

He walks a little in-front and turns back to you all.

"Now. As you clearly all saw, I beat your Alpha in a battle. He clearly lost. That makes me Your New Alpha. And I expect to be Respected... So kneel before me and show your respect" he announces.

Not one of us does.

He growls and huffs

"I'll arrive at your pack house at the end of the week, you have three days to learn to have respect for me... Your Alpha"

He turns to his beta

"Oh and dispose of that thing" he glances to Jungkooks body, all bloody and cold in disgust.

The guy walks towards Jungkook, pushing his body further and further towards the edge of the cliff.

"NOOOO!" You try to run to stop him, Dylan grabs you in a tight hold.

"Let me go" you demand him

He forces your head to look towards Jungkooks body and the man

"Watch" he grits out

The man continuously pushes Jungkook farther

THUD

your heart shatters as Jungkook is no longer in front of you, but on the ground below the cliff.

You turn to Dylan, eyes filling with more tears

"You're a monster"

He laughs

"Oh no sweetie, I did this because I love you, and you'll love me too" he leans in towards you

You push him away suddenly getting strength back

"I will never love you"

He bites his lip pushing some of your hair behind your ear

"You'll learn to love me...."

He turns to the rest

"See you at the end of the week"

And with that he was gone

You fall to your knees as your tears fall yet again

"Mommy!!" Eunwoo runs towards you and embraces you his little tears falling too

Jin looks at the pair of you, his heart breaking too for some reason...

He walks towards you both and pulls you into his embrace stroking your head

"Shhh it'll be okay, you'll be okay"

A/n: short chapter but I feel its meaningful, but this is only the beginning
There is also a hint for something in this chapter, do you know what it is? Someone picked up on it in the first book... but do you know?

See you in the next chapter, stay safe!

Can I trust them? (Sequel)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें