Chapter 1

You sit at the table in the dinning area, reading while eating some fruit. Jin cooking dinner for the pack.

While eating said fruit, you hear the tapping of little feet on the floor. Running.

"Eomma!!"

You lift your eyes from your book to see Eunwoo bump into the back of jin's legs and fall in his butt.

"Oh! Careful there buddy" Jin says as he helps him to his feet

"Sowwy uncle Jin" he apologised and smiled making his way to you.

"Eomma!" He said again

"Yes Eunwoo-ah?" You laugh

"When Appa gone bwee home?" He asked with his cute korean, he's only started speaking not that long ago.

"Soon baby, daddy's out hunting with uncle Jimin and Tae" you told your child.

"Aww but I wanned him to wreed me a stwory" he pouted sitting on the floor.

"Well bud I think your in luck. there's your Appa coming up the pathway just now" Jin tells Eunwoo.

He jumps up of the floor running to the back door trying to open it.

"Eomma! Hewlp I can't wreach!" He jumps

You stand passing towards the door opening it and letting Eunwoo run out as you stand in the doorway

"APPA!" He yells

Jungkook grins widely and falls to his knees wrapping his big arms around his young.

"Hey big boy! Did you miss me" he pecks all over his face.

"A-Appa stwop it twickles" Eunwoo said

Your heart warms at the sight of your two boys showing affection to each other.

Jungkooks eyes lift towards your form as he stands up, telling Eunwoo to go back inside with Jimin and Tae.

Eyes full of affection and love, he slowly walks towards you.

"Did you miss me too?" He asked, snaking his arms around your waist pulling you into his embrace, nose resting on yours, softly pecking your lips.

"Of course I did" you breath out.

His head falls to the crook of your neck. Pecking your mark, loving how you softly shivered in his arms. He chucked.

"Let's go inside, it's cold out here" he said as he pulls you inside, closing the door.

He sits on the couch pulling you onto his lap, laying against his chest.

"So how was it?" You ask

"What, the hunt?" He looks at you

You nod.

"Well I guess it was alright, we caught three deer, five rabbits and a couple of fish but being away from you for a week was tougher" he said pulling you closer of that was possible.

"That's great Guk, that will keep the pack well fed for a few weeks" you praise him sitting up in front of him.

He pushes you onto the couch, pinning you underneath him

"I missed you~" he said with a sly look on his face, leaning in-

"Appa?"

Jungkooks head shoots up looking at Eunwoo over the couch.

He sighs defeated.

"Yeah carrot?" He asks him

"Um c-can you wreed me a stowy?" He asked

"Yeah, sure, give me a minute" he tells him as Eunwoo smiles

Jungkook looks at you as he pecks your lips

"I'll be back" he tells you.

You nod, watching as he walked towards Eunwoo picking him up carrying him upstairs to read his book. A small smile on his face.

Time slowly passes, you get up and walk towards Eunwoo's room. You quietly open the door and see Jungkook with Eunwoo on his lap, Enthusiastically reading him a story, making voices for the different characters, smiling and laughing every so often.

Till soon Eunwoos eyes droop closed as he sleeps on his Fathers chest, kook notices this, he closes the book placing it on the cabinet beside him. He looks up noticing you. He gives you a shy heartwarming smile as he picks his son up placing him in his bed, planting a kiss on his forehead.

Walking out the room, closing the door behind him. He takes your hand brining it to his lips placing a sweet kiss. Before pulling you towards your shared room.

You lay under the covers as Jungkook takes of his shirt, his toned chiselled chest on display as he slips under the covers pulling you to his chest.

He sighs in content

"I love you" he says

A/N:
FINALLY THE FIRST CHAPTER IS OUT!!! 🎉🎉🎉
I hope you all will enjoy it! I have a very very good plot for this one. I can't wait to read your comments for this second part to Y/n and Jungkooks story.

As always don't forget to comment and vote! I love reading your comments, I do try to read and reply to all of them! And I will try to post and update as soon as I can. For now, I'll see you in the next chapter!