D E A T H

Y/n's POV

I wake slowly, the pit in my stomach not budging from last night. I look up to see Draco pacing the room. "Draco?" I sleepily coo. "Can you let me try something?" He says as he stops dead in front of the bed. "Try what?" I say confused. "Just stay still" he says as he races to my side and turns me onto my front. I hear him mutter a spell, before a near cry emits from his lips. "It's working!" He says happily. I feel my skin become warm, before it suddenly goes cold. "What is Draco?" I say.

"Here stand up" he offers me his hand before bringing me to the mirror. Every single mark and bruise is gone. "Wh- what? How did you manage that?" I say. "I'm just too good" he smirks. I lightly whack is shoulder before he pulls me into a tight embrace. "I'm sorry for being so abrupt when you woke up, it's just that I had been staring at that carving on your back. You'll never be his. Ever. I will never allow it" he says seriously. "Draco, I love you" I say. He stares into my eyes before saying "I love you too". His lips gently press against mine, making everything feel okay again.

We pull away, but reality strikes me the second our lips are no longer touching. "What do we do now Draco" I look up into his eyes. "We can't hide here, he will find us. I don't want him to find this sanctuary" I tear up. He sighs, and pulls away. "Can you promise to listen to me and let me finish what I have to say before you interject" he says. I nod slowly, apprehensive as to what he's going to say.

"You must go back to him" he says. A gasp left my lips before I could stop it, my mouth gaping wide. He sends me a look, before I close it and nod for him to keep going. "If I'm going to kill Mattheo, I need make sure he feels as though he's winning and comfortable" he says. "But- Draco. He will kill me" I begin to sob. He immediately wraps me in his warm embrace.

"Though it pains me to say it, he won't kill you. He may hurt you and torture you, but he will never kill you" he says through gritted teeth. "How can you be so sure?" I sob. "Because y/n, Mattheo Riddle loves you" he says. "L-loves me? How can you love someone you torture?" I sob harder. "Y/n, he's a psychopath. That seems to be his love language. Why else would he carve what he did on your back. He likes to own and dominate the things he loves" he says, clearly getting angry at the fact he even needs to explain this.

Changing the subject, I say, "Okay. I'll go back, but what's the plan" I say determined. "You're going to make the unbreakable vow" he says silently. "Draco?! I can't do that!" I sob. "Y/n, you have to" he says calmly. "What will happen to me when I break it?" I sob louder. "You won't break it. You're going to accept the ranking he gives to you" he says. "I do not want to be associated with it anymore Draco!" I practically yell. "Do you trust me?" He says calmly. We stare at each other, eyes watering. "Yes" I say quietly. "Then you'll do as I say" he says. I nod.

—————————————————————————

Mattheo's POV

"Are we any closer to finding her?" I say. Silence. Not one fucking person is saying a thing. "TELL ME" I boom out toward a crowd of deatheaters. Suddenly, as if my prayers had been answered, one deatheater steps forward. "We think we've found them trying to sneak through hogsmeade" they say. "Step forward" I say. It's Bellatrix, with a wide grin on her face. "Bring her back to me. We must make her take the vow" I say. She grins, and disappears into the wind. I must force her to take this position, so she can never escape me.

————————————————————————

Draco's POV

I watch as the snow bites at her gorgeous features. I place my hand on the small of her back as we trudge through the snow, knowing what's to come. "Draco, I'm scared" she whispers shakily. "I'll never let anything happen to you" I say. I mean it too, but a small part of me feels as though I'm lying. I know he will beat her, possibly torture her... and I won't be able to do anything to stop it. It's the only way that y/n and I will be able to find peace.