T E R R O R

Hey guys! Just for all of you smut loving people, this is the last story building chapter before things get spicy.

I can't sleep now. Not knowing about the powers I could potentially have. I race down the corridor straight toward Snape's potions class. If anyone will know about what's going on, it'll be him.

As I enter the class, I notice Pansy and Draco sitting unnervingly close to one another. I can almost guarantee that his hand is playing with her clit under the table right now, she's squirming and grinning like a whore that just got paid $200 to be pleasured. Disgusting. I look around and notice that there's a seat available at the back. I take a seat, barely listening to the class. Once it finishes, and most of the students flood out, I race toward Snape.

"Professor can I please speak with you. It's urgent" I say quickly. "Yes... what can I assist you with?" He asks. "I don't really know how to explain it sir. I don't know much about magic, and I had attempted to perform a spell but I hadn't casted it yet and strange things began happening. The draws in my bedroom were opening and closing. I was enraged when I had taken my wand out. I want to know what happened and why. I can also see things about a person when they touch me, like visions" I say and begin shaking.

He looks at me seriously, slightly worried. "Come with me" he simply states before dragging me toward Dumbledoor's office. "Speak with Dumbledoor about this immediately. Lemon Sherbert" he says before motioning me to walk up the newly appearing stairs. I gulp, anxiousness riddled through me.

I make my way into his office, a gorgeous Phoenix perched next to his table. "Miss y/l/n, what can I help you with?" He speaks lowly. "Yes, um professor Snape said I should speak with you about something strange that happened to me earlier" I say. "Go on then" he says. "Well, I was really angry and I had reached for my wand to cast a spell... and well, I hadn't casted anything as my knowledge on spells is dismal, and suddenly draws started opening and closing by themselves. I believe I made it happen but I don't know how. I can also see visions when people touch me.. but I've had this happen for a while now, since I was young" I say.

"I see... I was wondering when you'd display the signs" he says. "The signs? I don't understand" I say. "Well, your parents are well known for the terror they inflicted on the wizarding world. They were very close with Lord Voldemort. They were a part of his army, death eaters. They were banished from the wizarding world as they had pleaded that they were acting under the imperious curse. A curse of which allows one to be controlled. Once they gave birth to you, they decided they wanted you to attend a magic school. Your parents themselves had great gifts, gifts of which not always needed a wand. Great but terrible gifts. Used out of anger. They would manipulate the environment around them to aid in killing people. You said you were opening the draws?" He says. "Y-yes" I stutter, taking in everything he's just said.

"Well imagine a person standing over an ice lake, and you were able to melt the ice and freeze it over again. You would be able to trap them under the lake and drown them to death. These are the types of scenarios you can influence. However, that being said...you can also save people too y/n. Please remember that your gift can be used for good" he says. Pure terror begins to run through my veins. My parents? Killers? Death eaters? No. It's not possible.

Is this the fate that lies before me? To become what my parents once were, finish their job for them? Surely not. It would however make sense though, wouldn't it. Why only now send me to Hogwarts? What if the dark lord ordered them to? To help him?

I thank Dumbledoor before making my way back down the stairs. I begin sprinting toward the library, I must find out more about the death eaters. Just as I run around the last corner toward the library, I run straight into someone. A loud bang is heard before I'm knocked right onto my ass. "Ouch, oh god I'm so sorry" I mutter before standing up and look up at the familiar grey icy eyes staring at me.