S U B M I S S I O N

I wake in the arms of Cedric Diggory. His angelic face still wrapped up in the dream of which lingered in his mind. I slowly sit up, and begin wrapping myself in my clothes. I notice a male hufflepuff staring at me, out of shock by the sense of things. I give him a big smirk as I clothe my bare body. He quickly recedes under the covers. I chuckle to myself lightly as I begin to walk out of the door. As I make my way through the common room, I gain a couple of stares from some of the hufflepuff girls. Their faces plastered with disgust, knowing who's bedroom I have just come from. I blow them a kiss and give them a wink before I strut out of the hufflepuff common room. Ahhh to be Cedric Diggory's girlfriend.

I make my way through the Slytherin common room and up toward my room. I notice that Pansy is there without Draco, asleep in her bed. I get changed into something a little more comfortable and head back into bed. Just as I begin to close my eyes, I hear Pansy chuckle. "What the fuck Pansy" I spit. Anger running through me... that is until I noticed a familiar blonde haired boy pop his head up from under the covers. His shit eating grin drenched in Pansy's juices, disgusting. "I thought I smelt fish" I taunt. My insides churning with disgust and anger.

Pansy's grin slowly leaves her face as Draco pipes up. "You're pretty hilarious aren't you slut" he spits. Pansy chuckling at his remarks. "Leave" I spit. Fury rising through me. "You don't tell me what to do whore" Draco says back. "I SAID LEAVE" I yell. Pansy beginning to laugh those high pitched, infuriating laughs. Suddenly, I feel connected with my surroundings. Rage engulfing me, I look to the mirror before it shatters into pieces. One shard then goes flying toward Pansy, laying into her shoulder. The blood curdling screams emitting from the room. Draco in shock, calling after Pansy, desperately trying to stop the blood from pissing out of her shoulder. I feel a deep, dark feeling rise at the sight of her pain, a smirk forming on my face. I won.

"What are you smirking for you crazy bitch!" Pansy yells. I stand up and smirk before saying "Don't fuck with me again, because next time..." I stop and grin even harder, a devilish look forming in my eyes. "Because next time I'll aim for your heart". With that, I stand up and exit the dorm. Before I can get further than the staircase, Draco pulls me back with his arm before muffling a spell under his breath. Then with that, it all goes dark, and I fall to the ground.

___________________________________

I wake to the freezing air biting at my skin. A darkness surrounding me, time feeling as though it had completely stood still. I scrape my body off of the cold ground before looking around. I'm in a rather boring room, in a rather modern house by the looks of things. I look up to see Draco sat in a chair, his eyes fixed on me. "Where are we" I say, confused. "Mouth shut, stand up and fix yourself up. He wants to see you now" he spits. He wants to see me. He. He who must not named. A chill is sent down my spine, before I compose myself. Then I suddenly remember the book under my bed. Damn it! I was going to bring the damn thing so I didn't forget anything I had to tell him about. "Draco for fucks sake you could have brought me when I was awake, I forgot my book with all of my notes in it!" I hiss. "Not my problem, you were about to fucking kill Pansy" he spits back. I roll my eyes, slightly pissed off that he even cares for the dumb slut.

Suddenly the door opens, showing a long table with a large group of black clothed wizards and witches sat at it. Voldemort's face, his face was unlike anything I've seen before. I feel my stomach drop to my feet at the sight of it, the terror beginning to rush through my veins. I keep composed, to show a strong front. "Ahhh y/n, how lovely of you to join us finally. Please, sit" Voldemort says, in a tone of which not one soul could read if they tried. As I scan the table, I notice a few familiar faces. Snape, and... my parents. They sat there, weakly smiling at me. I couldn't even muster the corners of my lips to form into a smile, I hate them... what they've kept me from knowing.