peony | 모란

philophobia
(n.) overwhelming and unreasonable fear of falling in love, beyond just a typical apprehensiveness about it. 

dear yoongi,

dear yoongi,

sometimes i wonder why aren't i tired of writing these letters whose inevitable destiny is not even known by me, i feel sick thinking that they won't bring a change.

the thought of losing you to the darkness dishevels my insides but still i write just because this has become my life.

you have become the only goal i pursue and my heart is so full of you that i hardly can call it mine.

i can't decipher whether to call this faith a tragedy or melancholic happiness.

i don't even know what name will i call you from, this one sided relationship of mine won't go far, i know but i still try.

try to make you feel happy like the  peonies of prosperity just because i have loved you so hard that i want you to soften, soften for yourself.

i don't know how far i'll be able to travel in this abandoned train of memories, how bad my days will be but i want to feel happy right now just because i am writing a letter to my happy days. you.

and i'm still convinced that rest of my life looks like you.

so live, live for this girl somewhere around, writing you letters like crazy just because you make her happy and she is selfish enough to tell you that.

just feel the happiness of living and feel relieved with every sleep because you've had enough of sleepless ones.

your selfish path,
luna