salvia | 샐비어

lygophile
(n.) a person who loves shade and darkness.

) a person who loves shade and darkness

dear yoongi,

today i returned to the place where it all began, our school.

the very school where i found life and the very institution where you lost  yours.

pure nostalgia it was, it ached me to not fight time and return back to those days, not because i wanted to change things, but because i wanted to live them twice.

those moments where i would be a
shy teen, listening to music, fighting the world to stop being so harsh, i wanted to re-live the moments when i had something called hope in me.

it was a twinge in my heart far more powerful than a memory alone - a feeling of a place where i ache to go again.

and oh so there i found that lonely piano, untouched and gloomy, dust was all it had covered over those peculiar colored tiles, but no one cared, it was just helpless like us,
trying to find fragments of life to feel alive, again.

all i did was bestow the magnificent instrument with those blue salvias i bought from the young man outside.

and what a wonderful sight it was, a graveyard of memories and desires.

i urge you to go there, fulfil my wish, clean those dusty tiles  by playing those synchronised yet scattered tunes,
i want you to clean it with your own hands,
i want you to mark those tiles with your imprints so that every time my soul would venture with the winds my wild eyes could witness your visit.

i want you to touch those tiles the way you would touch your lover's soul,
in the most pure yet so sinned approach.

Your humble nostalgia,
luna