lilac | 라일락 꽃

thanatophobia
(n) the fear of one's death or
a loved one's demise.

if luna was no cinderella then yoongi for sure wasn't the prince charming

finding luna wasn't as simple as finding the dreamy girl with glass slippers.

reality was no fairytale, it was inevitable.

and yet yoongi kept up with the trials of life that washed his feet off, just like the serenading water by the sand, on the beach, in a charming night.

but just like the night fading up as a memory by the dawn, yoongi's hardships too were responded with hollow results.

no sign of someone he wished he could call his moon, luna.

no sign of the light that made his eyes flutter in belief, nothing.

luna was lost, not in her so called once house, and not even the library she once played calm music in.

just like dispersing butterflies luna too was flying to where spring belonged but yoongi was adamant enough to bring spring back to his heart that laid in a mid winter crisis.

days of nothing, just wasted time and shredding sights that bloomed with tears.

and yet yoongi was falling too deep, he was knowing luna and this time it was without her.

even with nothing he smiled, a genuine one that too,  because he believed.
he believed that the day when he'd waltz with her under the shameless moon, his whirling music pacifying her nerves and stiffened posture wasn't too far.

he believed that good days were riding over the waves of memories and waiting to knock at his door.

but not until a phone call interrupted the serene silence of remembrance.