lilies | 백합

athazagoraphobia
( n. ) the fear of being forgotten, ignored
or replaced.

 ) the fear of being forgotten, ignoredor replaced

18th august, 2018
seoul
south korea

three years, it's been three years since everything came clean and something we'd call downhill but maybe it was a flight.
a flight for yoongi, who embarked on a journey we'd call as that of hopes and struggle.

three years, that's what it took him to reach up the charts and become someone who'd people see and whisper about.
nothing gullible but praises, he played with heartstrings of many now and yet his heart danced to only one theme, luna.

yoongi never looked for her between those years, never, but he did find her swimming across his mind and playing by the valleys of his tears.
and how can he not, he was in love with her.

even though her face was never known, he still wished to wake up every morning with her in his arms and the shameless sunlight peeking through the windows and marring the lines of luna's vision.

he wished to whisper an i love you and a heartfelt you're beautiful.

he couldn't though, life never has been fair to anyone or by any shares.

she wouldn't remember, how hard he tried, she wouldn't and maybe crossing paths with her wasn't the best thing - but that's what yoongi thought because destiny had already made dates.

dates that would be carved into the hearts of those who loved, who loved with strings of voices that the heart lamented.

____________________

yoongi ran, not because he had something chasing him after but because he wouldn't appreciate soaking up the fresh lilies in the dreaded rain.

his hand held onto the ribbons that had engulfed the delicate flowers of death in an embrace of warmth that the winterous rain was disturbing.

he wasn't the only one running though, he wasn't the only one wanting to save a possession from withering, there was someone else too, just a little distant from the crowd.

she was running too, but she wasn't saving flowers but a diary, pages where she scripted tales she fantasized about, fantasies that existed in her mind, her mind clogged up in a hurry of finding a shed.

but running with your head down wasn't a great idea, was it?

so crashed her body with some wanderer around the street and oh how dramatically her diary slipped through her bag's grasp, hitting the wet ground.

but careless was she, she didn't notice and away she ran, away from the wanderer she had crashed onto.

the wanderer must be a gentleman to pick up the diary and look for the keeper, but the girl was like air, she was gone before getting found.

so he clipped his fingers around the pages, trying to find an evidence of the forgetful owner's identity but instead a tear irked his eyes.

"i will find you when the clouds of my memory will pass along the rays of sun, just remember i will, one day for sure"

- luna

that careless girl who had slipped away with time after dropping her diary was luna.

the now crying wanderer who looked around was yoongi.

the lilies were withering and so were the pages damped.

both were losing the possessions that once where clutched by their lives.

but that didn't matter now because the path of salvation had knocked over there life's gateway.

or was it just another reminder that destiny was player at love's charms?

- end of book one
- thank you, ily