story explanation | ily

morningstar
(n.) the star that outshines the bright
shimmers of sun even in the broad day;
aka your pain in heart writer, me :)

if you're reading this then i know you went through all the word massacre i had committed in the past 15 chapters of this book so close to me and i am here to give out some explanation

luna and yoongi never met until the happenings of the last chapter, luna was diagnosed with a medical condition that happens to play with the nodes of your memory nerves and wrecks you into forgetting them so she wrote letters to yoongi so that he can choose a good path and also she wanted to remember him, her days were fading and yoongi was the light to it.

she wasn't able to complete the course of all the days in the 4 years just because one day she woke up to forgetting who yoongi was ( maybe reality didn't work like this but idk it's fiction and my fantasy so don't come at me ).

okay i am not revealing more cause you can ask me any questions regarding the story I'll solve and enlighten you or if you are interested to know how i planned the story and how much time it took me to come to different conclusions.

questions in line  - - - - -⌲

moving on there will be a book 2 dropping because i can't live with the curse of leaving y'all on a cliffhanger of what happened next , i know you want a happy ending of them so chill it's coming.

i never knew I'd be able to complete a whole ass book but here i am re reading my own book and aching my heart , thank you so much , there are some really special i wanna thank , i wanna thank dionysus_02 and agust-bangtan for keeping my heart warm with all the support they gave me and i ain't shy to mention how much i love you too.

and a huge thank you to all the other readers of arcane who kept the book alive in there memories and minds.

thank you so much, raey loves you :3

hope you survived the bullcrap :\
ily remember you mean a lot, if not to anyone then me, I got you.