"What is it?"

"I think I can give them powers," he marvels, eyes meeting Uryū.

"You can do that?" Mizuiro quirks an eyebrow.

"That's incredible. I've only heard of the Hogyoku having the ability to do that," Rukia proclaims.

"Well then, what are we waiting for?" Tatsuki demands, jumping to her feet.

"Yeah, let's do this!" Keigo follows suit.

"It can't be that simple," Mizuiro shakes his head.

"That's because it's not," Ichigo agrees. "We need specific circumstances for your powers to manifest, and even then, you need Hollow influence to make your powers first."

"Hollow influence? You mean when you saved me from my brother?" Inoue tilts her head.

"And when you and Rukia-san helped me with the boy in the parakeet?" Chad asks.

"There was a boy in the parakeet!" Keigo yells.

"Your brother attacked you!" Tatsuki shouts.

"Yeah, it wasn't his fault, though. He turned into a Hollow, and it's normal for newly made Hollows to go after living family," Inoue explains quickly, her hands up in an animated defense.

"The parakeet had a boy's soul trapped inside of it," Rukia tells Keigo. "A Hollow put him in there to torment him."

"That's dark," Mizuiro comments.

"That poor kid!"

"He's in the Soul Society now," Rukia reassures.

"Anyway, who here has been attacked by a Hollow?"

Tatsuki raises her hand like an idiot. She's the only one, too.

"Great, that makes things a little easier."

A voice whispers in his ear, and he pauses to listen. After a second, he nods in acknowledgement.

"Zangetsu said I just need to pour my Reiatsu into the place you were physically attacked by that Hollow."

"But you didn't do that with us," Inoue frowns.

"I didn't need to. I was there when you gained Hollow influence, and I didn't know how to control my Reiatsu at the time so it was pouring into you anyway," Ichigo shrugs.

"Oh."

Ichigo and Tatsuki meet up, and she shows him where she was hit by a Hollow's attack. He places his hand on her bicep gently, and he can feel the Hollow Reiatsu lingering inside her arm.

"You definitely have potential power. I can feel it."

"Dead ass?" Tatsuki blinks.

"Dead ass."

He closes his eyes, and allows his Reiatsu to flow over her. Everyone can hear her physically becoming restrained, but she doesn't show any other sign of weakness. He doesn't let up until Zangetsu tells him to.

"That should do it. Can anyone sense anything different?" Ichigo asks.

There's a brief wave of silence. "Yeah, actually. Her Reiryoku is growing steadily."

"I don't feel any different," Tatsuki reports.

"If you did, that probably would be a bad thing," The ginger laughs.

Tatsuki hums in thought, but doesn't say anything else. Ichigo turns his attention to Keigo and Mizuiro.

"We'll have to leave Las Noches to find a Hollow to attack you guys."