Yes, It Is

The next two days are strictly for training, for both individually and as a group. Ichigo, with the help of Uryū, has mastered as much of his mother's cross as he could in the short time span. His arrows are powerful, speed invisible. He's not Uryū, but he's close. Ichigo tells everyone that his Quincy powers are only last resort because of how little he knows about them. According to Uryū, some pureblood Quincy families have special powers that not all Quincys have. While they are unsure, Ichigo could have more to his Quincy side than he knows of. Hence, only last resort.

Tatsuki, Keigo, and Mizuiro all have complete control of their powers. Again, Tatsuki has an advantage over the guys, but they all have done so well with what little time they had.

Tatsuki can not only completely transform her skin to titanium, but she can chose specific parts to cover. She also learned she can fire bend in a sense. Because of her hot metal, she can catch things on fire. Her training has allowed her better and more precise control of this.

Keigo's power is as weird as it is cliche. They thought he would need to eat a lot because of his constant speed, but since he eats a lot anyway, they're not quite sure if there was a change in appetite. Unlike the Flash, Keigo's power is used with Reiastu, not the speed force. But even those with a good amount of Reiatsu still need to eat. It's all confusing. However, he can go through walls, run on water, and create lightning like the Flash. Again, weird.

Mizuiro can copy abilities, so the only real problem they had to face with this is how to dismiss his power. They did find out that he can only copy powers via skin contact, and once he dismisses the powers, he can't summon them again without more skin contact. He is also human, so while he can copy Hollow powers, he is in touch with a Hollow's feeling of desire and sadness more than an actual Hollow is. He likes to copy Inoue's and Tatsuki's powers the most. It makes the most sense for the sole reason that they have the most convenient uses.

Chad's and Inoue's powers haven't changed quite as much. Chad does have his new arm with a new power, but nothing else in the last two days that isn't control. Inoue, well, she has mostly been working on her defense and shield fairies. Her healing ability recently got a huge upgrade, but her other two powers have not gotten to that level yet. Her shield has grown in both size and strength capabilities, and her defense isn't much better. Ichigo suspects it's because of her distaste for violence. That's completely fine, too, just as long as she has a way to protect herself should she get cornered.

Rukia and Uryū haven't gotten as much training done as the others. To be fair, they didn't quite need it as much, and they were overseeing the others' training. Rukia and Ichigo have sparred plenty of times - after a long discussion and a hit in the head for Ichigo - however, and she genuinely believes she's getting closer and closer to her bankai. Ichigo is proud of her, least to say. Uryū has gained more patience and understanding of Hollows, Shinigami, and Ichigo alike. His aim and wits have also improved greatly, but he hasn't learn of any new powers.

The end of day three, they just finish their training session when the ground begins to shake. They all circle up, back to back, and they wait for something to happen. Nothing does. In fact, the shaking stops. Ichigo hears a whisper in his ear, and drops his fight stance, setting Zangetsu onto his back again.

"What is it?" Rukia inquires.

"It was Aizen. He's summoning the Espada for a last minute war meeting."

"War meeting?" Chad's eyebrows raise.

"They couldn't have sent a message?" Keigo grumbles.

"That was the message," Tatsuki snaps.

"I'll be right back. I want you all to be close by, but not close enough to be suspicious or snoopy. It's the third day, and the Gotei 13 should be here any minute now," Ichigo orders.