Aight, Listen Here

Byakuya leaves to find Soi Fon, and the three Espada head to the meeting place of choice. Unfortunately, that's Ichigo palace. He really hopes only the Espada and their fracción are there. He doesn't feel like dealing with more people. He's not sure he can deal with more people without pulling his hair out.

The Espada and co. mingle in the fracción quarters, tending to their wounds and counting their losses. Grimmjow was reluctant to come, but he lost his entire fracción to the invasion. Needless to say, he's pissed. When one forms a fracción, it's more than a group of servants or soldiers: it's family. The are family, and one will do anything to save them. And Grimmjow couldn't do that. He was too busy following orders like a good dog, and he paid the ultimate price.

"Ichigo," Starrk greets.

"Hey, Starrk. Thanks for coming."

"What are you going to do to stop the blood shed?" Harribel cuts in.

It seems those two are not the only ones concerned. The entire room stills at the question.

"That's why we're here," Ichigo states.

"So what now then?" Grimmjow snaps.

Ichigo resists the urge to roll his eyes. "I need help. I'm not sure if you guys can help me with it, however."

Starrk and Harribel glance at each other. Nel gives Ichigo a thumbs up.

"What do you need?"

"Information. Does the Cero Espada have an significant powers that the other Espada don't?"

"Like what?" Szayel tilts his head, wincing as his last remaining fracción tightens the bandage around his torso.

"I... I managed to, I guess, summon some lesser Hollows in the World of the Living? By screaming?"

While the rest look curious or confused, Ulquiorra grins. He fucking grins. Ichigo is scared. He doesn't care that it's a small one, he's still grinning.

"Please stop that," he begs. "I'm getting goosebumps."

"You have potential for the true power of the Cero Espada," Ulquiorra proclaims.

"Okay, what?"

"That's a thing?" Nel quirks an eyebrow.

"Aizen said the same thing when I called the Hollows," Ichigo recalls.

"Yammy couldn't do that," Grimmjow states.

"That's why Aizen was fine with Yammy dying," Harribel realizes.

"Yammy didn't have what it takes to be the Cero Espada. That's why he was also the Diez Arrancar," Syazel adds.

"What makes you so special, Kurosaki?" Grimmjow growls.

"Ya know, I've been wondering the same thing myself."

"Ulquiorra, how do you know about the true power?" Starrk questions.

"Aizen felt he could trust me more than the rest of you trash."

"Makes sense," Nel and Ichigo nod.

"Do you know any other of the powers? Or if I could harness the power of controlling other Hollows better?" Ichigo asks.

"Why?"

"So I can gather the números, and we can go to Karakura Town to stop Aizen. It'll help the Gotei 13 see that we aren't the enemy."

"That'll never happen. We're Hollows. We'll always be the enemy," Harrible states bitterly.

"Then prove that we're more."