Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Zayn's POV

I knew something was wrong with Livi. I asked if she was okay, the car ride home but she replied with a fine. She just wasn't the same. She was always quiet during car rides since she was deaf, but the way she stared out the window, I could tell she was thinking hard.

Perrie.

Perrie must've done something.

Livi's POV

All good things must come to an end.

It was Niall's birthday party and he invited me to come. Harry especially wanted to see me. My long break from the boys came to an end as I prepared myself to go to his party. He had it in a club this year. I'm sure he rented the place out or something so I could actually celebrate with him. I was still 17. Not allowed to drink yet.

I pulled out my nicest dress, a one shoulder lace dress that was short but not too short, and a dark purple necklace that rested near my collarbones. I let my hair flow over one shoulder and paired it with some black heels.

Josh and Ben picked me up, and as I walked out after saying goodbye to my parents, I saw Ben let out a little whistle. I punched his arm as he snickered from the back seat. I slid in with Josh and he looked me up and down.

"Olivia," he started.

"It's a party, relax."

He bit his lip but I knew there was more he wanted to say.

The boys party hard. I'm not even kidding when I say that. Ben told me that music was blasting from Harry's flat and alcohol was everywhere. Even through the windows I could see people dancing.

"Don't get too drunk now," Ben teased Josh. "You have to take us home."

"That means Niall can't be your drinking buddy." I said, as he parked the car. Niall was Irish. He couldn't help it. Drunk Niall was . . . quite something. Louis was definitely the funniest when he was drunk though.

I couldn't drink yet so I'd probably just chat with Liam. Ben knocked on the door and Harry opened it with a wide grin.

"Hey guys-Whoa." He said, gesturing to me. I blushed a bit, playing with the ropes on the bag of Niall's gift. "Hello there, Olivia Devine."

"Hmph." Josh said and shot Harry a warning look. I rolled my eyes and followed them into the house.

"Can you drink yet?" Harry asked me and I shook my head.

"3 more months, Harry." I reminded him with a smile.

"What do you want for your birthday?"

I shrugged. I wasn't sure honestly. "Clothes?"

"You sound like Gemma."

"I'm a girl! I can't help it!"

"Come dance with meeeee," Harry groaned and grabbed my hand, taking me by surprise as we wandered to the middle of the dance floor. I had my hearing aid in my purse. I was becoming more open to wearing it. Plus my hair could cover it. I turned back to Harry as we swayed back and forth and watched his lips. "You wearing your aid?"

I shook my head.

"Livi! Wear it today." I shook my head. "Please. For me?" He said, sticking his bottom lip out and blinking his green eyes up at me. I rolled my eyes, but he continued. I finally gave in and went over to get it. I slowly fastened it in my ear and turned it on. Only for Harry would I do this.

"Can you hear me now?" He said, with a big grin. His voice. Ugh, I hadn't heard it in so long.

"Uh-huh." I heard my own. I could hear the music blasting. It was the boys song, I think. I'd never heard their music so I wasn't sure.