Chapter 10

So sorry for the late updates. I can probably update this twice or three times a week since I'm not as busy. But enjoy :)

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· °°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· °°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· °°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· °°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· °°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·

Chapter 10

Olivia's POV

I felt Zayn break away from me. I gave him a puzzled look and saw he wasn't looking at me anymore. I turned behind me and saw Perrie standing there, two Starbucks in her hand. She seemed upset but I had no clue what was going on. I suddenly wished I'd brought my hearing aid. I felt in my gut that Perrie was talking about me. I'm sure it wasn't nice words either.

We sat at the little table and Perrie passed a drink to Zayn, casually sipping her own.

"Where's Liv's?" I saw Zayn say. My eyes flickered to Perrie, who had no look of guilt on her face.

"Oh," She twirled her hair. "Sorry about that." I could tell there was sarcasm in her voice.

"It's fine. Not really thirsty anyways." I mumbled.

"You sure?" He asked me. "I'll share with you then."

Perrie looked so mad at his offer. She tried not to show it but was failing miserably. I tried to remember the plan. If the paps caught Zayn and I sharing a drink, it'd throw everything off.

"No, it's fine, Zayn! Really." I told him. He frowned, but obeyed. I heard camera flashes. I immediately noticed Perrie only tried to talk to me when she saw the cameras. I could care less. I'd be out of here soon, far away from Perrie.

Zayn and I were playing Hangman on a little napkin. He wrote the most random things, making me laugh when Perrie wasn't talking to me.

Flash. Flash.

Perrie suddenly laughed along with us. It was so forced and fake, I wanted to roll my eyes. Zayn got up to throw our drinks away. In the end he brought me my own, remembering my order. As soon as he was out of earshot and the paps followed him, her b-mode was activated. I watched her lips angrily move.

"I overheard you and my boyfriend," My eyes widened as she continued. "I don't like you. You're pathetic, Olivia. He's just sorry for you. That apology was so fake. I don't know why he kissed you. You're just a little b-" I shut my eyes so I couldn't read her lips. My head was down. Her hurtful words couldn't affect me. I felt her turn my face forcefully so I had to look at her. "The fun part is, I know you love him." She smirked, reminding me of an evil witch. "I'm not gonna break up with him though, because I don't want you to have him. He's mine, Olivia." She spat at me.

My eyes watered but I didn't cry. For the sake of the cameras, I couldn't. "I-I'll tell Zayn w-what you said."

She laughed. Right in my face. "Like he'll believe you over me. It's always girlfriend over best friend."

I didn't say a thing back. She was right. I wanted to get up, slap her, but I kept my hands in my lap. I could hear Simon's voice echoing in my head.

"For Zayn. For One Direction."

So I sucked it up, and let Perrie laugh at my pain. I got up and walked towards Zayn. The paps immediately took pictures if us and questions were fired at us.

"We're friends again, yes." Zayn answered as I smiled.

"No, I'm not dating Harry." I said laughing a bit nervously. "Maybe he thinks we are. It'd break his heart if I said no." I joked.

More questions.

"Yes, Perrie's a great girl." I forced out of my mouth, trying to to gag. The cameramen and women ate up my lies and I wished someone could see right through them.

I wished Zayn would.

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· °°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· °°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· °°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· °°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· °°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·

This was like 3 pages in my notebook I write in. It's so short on wattpad. I didnt know it was this short. poo.

Longer one next time. Vote, comment, fan. :) I love you snowflakes!