Chapter 13

Ello, peasants. Snowflake Queen here. I'm updating! Yay :)

Peasants. Idk it's just fun to say. Try it. call your siblings peasants, or your best friend. it's fun :3

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· °°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· °°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· °°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· °°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·

Chapter 13

Zayn's POV

I stirred my coffee from the hotel's little coffee machine. The steam rose up to my nose, and I managed to smile at the smell of the hot beverage. I had a pounding headache from Niall's birthday last night. I was too drunk to drive home so Liam thankfully checked me into some random hotel. The fact that Perrie wanted to crash here with me made it a little harder to get rid of the pain.

It was way too early for my taste. I'd taken so many pain relievers, yet my head was still pounding.

Maybe I was stressed. Maybe it hurt from over thinking everything.

This Perrie and Livi situation. Something was going on. Livi didn't act the same around me really. We apologized and hugged it out and all, but I could still feel a slight tension whenever I mentioned Perrie or we talked.

I just wanted my best friend back. I wanted her back. Olivia Jane Devine. The reason why I believed in love at first sight.

If anything, Perrie helped me realize how much I loved Olivia. But after all I've done to her, she'd never take me. I'd hurt her. Something I wished I never did. Part of me didn't want to date her. I was scared I might hurt her, but now, I was so in love with her, I could never imagine hurting her. The way she lit up when she heard my voice. She was so happy. So full of life. So . . . So -

"Zayn?" Perrie mumbled, coming out of the bedroom.

"In here." I called back. Perrie saw me, leaning against the wall, sipping my coffee. I gave a slight nod, but even that made my head pound. Maybe it was more than just a hang over.

"There you are." She smiled a bit. "How was that party?"

"Wild." I laughed dryly. "Like the birthday boy. Liv was there. All the Devines." I added, and internally wished that Liv came to my party. She was with her parents at the time, but I still wished she could be there.

"That's nice."

I watched Perrie carefully as I told her about how Liv put her hearing aid in for the first time in a while. Perrie let out little 'mmhmm's but I could hear the annoyance in them. She didn't like Livi. It was clear. I was so blind. How did I not notice this before?

"Do you like Olivia?" I asked, honestly curious.

"Of course, Zayn. She's your best friend." She tied her hair up in a bun.

"Uh-huh." I didn't believe her so I put my cup down. "What did you tell her at our Starbucks date?"

Perrie froze a bit. "She told you didn't she?! That little bi-"

"Don't you dare call her that!" I snapped.

"Y-You love her. D-Don't you?" Perrie half whispered, half yelled.

I did.

I really did.

"You don't love me anymore!"

"You almost called my friend the b-word! You've changed Perrie!"

"I've changed?! You cheated on me! What happened to me being your 'one and only', huh?!"