Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Harry's POV (for the very first time! :D)

I grumbled after sending Livi a series of texts about Zayn. Ooh, he was going to get it.

I was currently up in my room, fist balled as I paced back and forth in my room after reading the stupid article. Management sent it to me through email which meant we were all in trouble now. I shoved my phone in my pocket as I heard the door of our flat close. Niall was in the kitchen, making the sandwich I asked for ten minutes ago. The boy probably ate it. Liam and Louis were in their rooms so it had to be Zayn. I ran down the steps, glaring at Zayn as he started to walk towards the kitchen.

"Zayn, we need to talk." I said, stopping him before he moved any further.

"What?" He hissed, eyeing the hand that gripped his arm.

I was so mad now. "What? What?! Don't you know what you did?!" I yelled right in his face, not caring if any one else could hear me.

"Harry, I don't-"

At this point, I was too mad to even let him finish. I grabbed the nearest item which was a pillow, and threw it right at Zayn, aiming for no where in particular. He didn't see the projectile is thrown at him, hitting his square in the head.

"What the heck, Harry!" He yelled and threw it back at me.

"You deserve it! You jerk!" I shoved him, pushing him back with my hands against his chest. He stumbled back but the older boy didn't hesitate to do it back. I knew better not to mess with Zayn, but he'd drawn the line.

"What are you talking about?! I did nothing wrong to you!"

"It's not about me. It's about what you did to Livi!" I growled at him.

The front door timidly opened, only stopping our argument for a few seconds. Low and behold, it revealed the one and only.

Perrie Edwards.

I glared at Zayn. "Now you have the nerve to bring HER here?!" I emphasized the 'her' and shook my head over and over again.

Perrie had no clue what was going on, only realized that she was being attacked. Zayn didn't like that at all. "Don't talk to her that way!"

I laughed mockingly. "Wow Zayn. You just don't get it do you? You're such an as-"

"HARRY!" Three boys simultaneously yelled before I could say another . . . erm . . . colorful word to Zayn. Niall jumped out of the kitchen, holding a sandwich that was probably mine while Liam and Louis watched from the top of the stairs.

"No! He knows what he did! You jerk!" I quickly grabbed the collar of Zayn's shirt, taking him by surprise. I leaned in and mumbled in his ear, voice as hard as steel.

"You know what you did. You're such an-" I stopped myself, glancing at Liam. Lord knew if I said another bad word, he'd give me a good scolding all about it later. "I swear, if you hurt Olivia Jane Devine ever again, your best friend" I emphasized, trying to make the boy guilty. "I'll hurt you Zayn. That's a promise." I pushed him away from me, "accidentally" bumped into Perrie, almost making her fall, and walked out the front door, slamming it to let everyone know how mad I was.

Liam chased after me, grabbing my arm before I walked out of the driveway.

"Spill it, mister."

"Heck, I could treat her better." I grumbled once I finished telling Liam everything and the reason for my sudden outburst. The boys all agreed I had a pretty bad temper. I threw things, I yelled. It wasn't one of my better qualities.

"There was a simpler, way to talk about this. Less violent and angry one." Liam said, but I didn't agree. Liam was just as upset at I was. All of us truly loved Livi. We didn't just hang out with her so the press would make us look good for being friends with the deaf. We really loved and cared for her.

"I'm quite worried about her." I kicked a pebble as we walked along the sidewalk of the private neighborhood.

"Me too. Maybe we'll see her at the meeting tomorrow."

"What meeting?"

Liam was about to answer but his phone started to ring, that familiar ringtone that we all had set for one person only.

Management.

"That meeting." He huffed as he took the call, me listening intently as well. Once they hung up, I ran a hand through my curly hair and sighed.

Tomorrow would be a long day.

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· °°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· °°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· °°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· °°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· °°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·

Finally got to update. Yay! I think I'll be able to update this every Thursday. It all depends but I can promise you I can update on Thursdays.

Tell me what you think of the chapter! I know there's a lotta drama right now. That's the fun part, right? More or less. :p

Vote, comment, fan and thanks so much! Love you all lots, snowflakes! :) xo