Chapter 24

Okay, does anyone know like what LSP says or whatever? (Adventure Time fans anyone? :p) It's like she says, "Dramaaabum" or whatever XD idk I just thought of that all of a sudden. It was like in those little transition thingys on Cartoon Network. I'm so weird okay. Happy Easter!

Enjoy the drama ;)

*******************************************************************

Chapter 24

"Can you pick me up today?" I asked Josh as he put a bowl of cereal in front of me.

"You don't want Zayn too?" He sounded surprised.

"What did you do, Olivia?" My mother asked as she set the milk down in front of me.

I sighed. "I may have gone out with a guy friend that he necessarily didn't like."

"You're screwed," Ben scoffed as he walked into the kitchen and looked in the cupboards.

"Well, thanks, Ben." I muttered sarcastically as I drowned my cereal in milk. Josh even screamed in a high pitched voice, pretending to be the cereal, which made me laugh.

"There's that smile!" He pinched my cheek purposely as I rolled my eyes.

"Did the paparazzi catch you?" Ben asked as he sat down by me.

"I think so. But you know guys know Tristan! He's a nice guy!"

"And what about Zayn, eh?" My mum teased. "Do you think he's a nice guy?"

"Yes! He's a very nice, hot, sexy, fine, Trisha you did very good, beautiful guy!"

"Gosh, not now. It's too early." She rubbed her head as the boys all laughed.

"Why don't you call Harry or Liam to the rescue?" Josh offered.

"I just want you to take me home!" I quickly glared at Ben, as I realized I kind of sang a line of Kiss You. "Don't. Sing."

He almost spit out the orange juice he was drinking. Ben was one of the people who if you said a word, he'd sing a whole song with that one word in it.

"Look, it's gonna be all right, Liv. He's eventually going to find out." Josh said as he drank some of his coffee from his mug.

"I'm scared when."

"Why are you so afraid of him, Liv?" Ben quietly asked. "He didn't hurt you, right?" His tone changed from deeply concerned to ready to kill the boy if I even gave a slight nod.

"No. I'm just scared to lose him."

"Liv! You're still alive!" Tristan joked when I saw him in class this morning. Chelsea gave me a funny look.

"Why would she not be alive?" Chelsea turned to me after furrowing her eyebrows at Tristan. "What did you do?"

I sighed, plopping down onto my desk. "It wasn't bad! I was just being social!"

Chelsea caught on and laid her head against her desk with a long sigh until she looked at me.

"He told you not to hang out with him!" She grabbed my arm and harshly whispered.

"He was out! With some girl named Catherine!" I whispered back.

"Catherine's a fifteen year old cancer patient!"

"Oh." I mumbled, feeling really stupid.

"Yeah. Ohhhh."

"I didn't do it because I was jealous! I just wanted to hang out with some new people! I should have a bit of freedom in this relationship, don't you think?"