great day

Sunghoon showed me around the studio and told me what everything was for

He taught me how to play piano for a bit longer, spoiler alert, I'm still terrible.

I sit down on his chair.

"Do you want to hear something I've been working on?"
He asks

Was that even a question? If so it's an obvious YES

"OBVIOUSLY!"

he gets a little shy.

He looks for the song hes working on, on his computer...

He presses play

The song started out slow

It had a really nice melody, the chorus arrives and it has a nice subtle beat drop

It's totally my style. I loved it so much. The song was basically perfect.

I look over to sunghoon and he looked shy.

"Sunghoon! This is AMAZING! This is totally my style!"

"Glad you liked it! Actually..."

He turns red

"It's for you"
He says

I can feel my face turning red too

"Really?..."

"I started working on it a while ago... I thought this really suited you."

"You know me so well! This is my style! Maybe, I could... Use this for my new routine."

"You think this is good enough for the routine?"

"I think it's better than any of the songs I've performed"

Sunghoon smiles shyly

"I think this will actually suit you. It's a great summer instrumental too!"
He says

I can already imagine myself, being the only female competing having her music and routing made by her boyfriend, and knowing how to perfect a triple axel.

Everyone would be so jealous of me.

I get a message from Dahee

"A lot of people know about you and Sung hoon now! Everyone is super supportive!"

I'm honestly not surprised, this is a small town everything spreads quickly.
Once, our neighbors kid fell off his bike, and by the next day, half the neighborhood knew. Poor kid, I would have been embarrassed.

I'm fine with people knowing about Sunghoon and I, but I just know the old people will baby me about it.

"Really? That's nice!"
I responded to Dahees text

"People are calling you the 'Ice Princess' does it have something to do with sung hoon?"

Oh I never told her that Sunghoons nickname was Ice Prince.