Routine

Two days later
I have practice again.

I wonder if I should tell coach about Sunghoon and I.

I don't think we're officially dating. It was just a kiss...  I think.

I don't even know what happened oh my God.

I grab my skates and head to practice. I didn't get enough sleep so I am a bit late because I overslept.

I eat a small snack during the car ride.

"Do you have a boyfriend?"
My mom asks.

"No... Why?"

"You keep smiling at your phone ... You must be texting a boy. If you are going to get a boyfriend make sure he's nice and handsome just like that sunghoon friend of yours"
She says

I giggled and blush a little

"I actually don't know if we're dating... But... I think there is something..."

My mom gasps.

"Oh my God no way! That's great!"

"I actually have a question.... If you kiss someone, does it automatically mean you are dating?"

"WHAT?! DID THE TWO OF YOU KISS? OH MY GOD IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU."
She yelled excitedly.

"Uhmm.... Yes. But, does it mean that were dating?"

"It does not mean you are dating YET. Your father and I kissed and didn't start dating after two weeks... He has to ask you to be his girlfriend and then it's considered dating."

So Sunghoon and I aren't dating... It was just a kiss. What if he thinks we're dating and I don't.

What is even going on? I need to stop overthinking it.

We soon arrive to the rink. I get out the car and head inside.

"Hey coach! Are you ready to see the routine Sunghoon and I came up with?!"
I yell excitedly.

"Yeah sure! Just... I know you, so please don't do something you know you can't do"

"Oh come on! Trust me for once! I only put 7 triple axels in the routine"
I said sarcastically.

I actually only put 2 triple axels..

My coach rolls his eyes.

"Well then. Show me"

I nod my head excitedly.

Everyone gets off the ice so I could perform.

I haven't practiced much, so I asked Sunghoon to remind me what jumps comes up next.

The music starts playing

I start to dance on the ice

Sunghoon yelled out the flip I was supposed to do beforehand.

Great, it's good to know Sunghoon is the one coaching me this time, no offence coach but I needed a break from you.

I do the first half on the routine decently.

Now on to the first triple axel.

One two three!

I landed it.

I start to dance elegantly.

Make sure I captivate people's heart with my elegance I mean skating is a form of art. I'm very lucky to be at the level Im at right now.

Sunghoon reminds me of my next jump.

I execute it wonderfully.

My last jump is a triple axel

I land it perfectly again.

You know not many women in the figure skating world attempt the triple axel? Usually females stick to the doubles.

It feels good to know that I'm a female at age 18 that can do a triple axel!

I finish off my performance with my ending pose.

My coach claps proudly.

"That's great! Just keep practicing! You guys are doing great!"

"Thank you!"
I yell

Wow, coach is actually proud of me for once? Thanks to sunghoon I guess.

Sunghoon gets on the ice and comes close to me he gives me a high five.

As soon as our hands touch, our fingers intertwined.

I was a bit flustered and shocked. I thought he was going in for a high five

"Did that shock you?"
He says.

"Uhm well... Yeah.. I thought you were going in for a high five ."

Sunghoon just laughs

Yoojung comes up to us.

"Hey Jaehyun. Look at this. They are holding hands."
She calls for jaehyun

Jaehyun skates over with a weird look on his face.

"Hey sunghoon! My mom is trying to build something for a wedding. Could you come over my house to help tomorrow?"
She says.

Sunghoon laughs.

"I know what you're trying to do, and I'm sorry. I actually have to go somewhere with my girlfriend tomorrow"
He says

with... His .. GIRLFRIEND?

ME?

I choke on my own spit.

"By the way, it would be nice if you guys would leave me alone. I'm sorry, but I already found someone "

The girls turned as white as a ghost.

Are they dead? Oh my God.

"Oh."
Jaehyun said

Then she skated away

Yoojung looked so annoyed then she skated away.

"I'm sorry if that made you uncomfortable"
Sunghoon says

"Oh... Uh. Pfft. Yeah no it's fine... Haha."
I respond nervously

"Your so cute when you get flustered. Was it because I called you my girlfriend?"

"Ugh. Well... Maybe ... Ha.. "
I say nervously

"From now on, you will be my girlfriend. If that's ok with you"

I nod my head.

Sunghoon smiles.

"Tomorrow is Saturday, let's go somewhere other than the skating rink."

"Like... A date?"

"Yeah. Like a date."
He says

I looked normal on the outside.

But on the incide, I was going crazy.

I'm dating sunghoon and we're already going on a date?! I'm so excited?!!