The parents

I kissed him.
I mean that IS what he's been asking for right.

I finally back away. I mean I needed to breath too.
Sunghoon grinned
"Thank you"
He said
"Why? For kissing you?"
"No, for telling me everything is going to be fine. Thanks for being on my side"
He says.
I smiled too because I'm thankful that he's always supporting me in everything I do
I stood up. I grabbed my phone. Sunghoon stood up too. It feels weird that he's in my room right now.

He gives me a back hug.
"Are you going to go train in America?"
He says
"Yes.. Training will be a month... I'll probably start next year. I still have to contact the coach"
I say
"I'm so proud of you. I'll take you out tomorrow ok? I'll take you anywhere"
He says
I nod my head and smile
"I'm fine as long as your there"
Sunghoon laughed.
"Since when we're you this flirty? I like this new Eunbin"
He said , still clinging on to me.

He was being really clingy all of a sudden.  He's always been a clingy boyfriend. But he's being extra clingy right now. Definitely not complaining.

He suddenly turns me around and kissed me.
I kept hugging him... we stayed there for a while. Until I heard someone pull up in the driveway

I quickly push Sunghoon away.

"MY PARENTS ARE HERE"
I Panicked
"YOU DIDN'T TELL THEM I WAS HERE?"
He also panicked
"I FORGOT TO TELL THEM"
I said
"WILL THEY GET MAD IF THEY KNEW I WAS HERE?"
He asked
"I DON'T THINK SO.. THEY LIKE YOU SO THATS GOOD. BUT.. LETS GET OUT MY ROOM AND PRETEND LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED"
I said still panicking

I ran to the living room.
"Hurry! Come!"
I shouted
Sunghoon comes into the living room and we both sit down on the couch and watch tv. Or pretend like we are.

My parents come through the door

"I wonder who's car that is at front.."
my mom said. She still hasn't noticed us on the couch.

My dad saw us.
"Oh. Sunghoon! My boy!"
My dad said.

Sunghoon stands up immediately to greet my parents. I like how he's so polite.

"I couldn't go to my house right now. I hope you don't mind if I stay here for a while"
He tells them.

My dad looked so happy.

"Oh of course son. Stay as long as you like."
Dad says
"Are you hungry? You must be tired after that amazing performance. I'll heat up some food anyway"
My mom says immediately

They never act like this with me...They haven't even said hi to me.
They lead Sunghoon to the kitchen table and make him sit down.

"Eunbin could you get Sunghoon a cup?"
My mom says.

REALLY? is that really the first thing your going to say to me after I won 1st place at competition...
"Yes mom. I'm doing fine thanks for asking."
I said sarcastically

I go grab a cup and slam it in front of Sunghoon. Jokingly of course.
Sunghoon gave me an annoying smile.

"Your enjoying this aren't you?"
I whispered
"Yes. yes I am"
He whispered back.
I gave him a mean look

My dad starts talking to Sunghoon
"So Eunbin never told me that you made the music for her performance today. That was really great! Your a talented young boy"
My dad said
"Thank you! But I think flying a plane is even more impressive. That's talent"
Sunghoon says.

My dads a pilot, so that's why he's saying this. My dads going to be so happy.

My dad laughed
"Eunbin told you I was a pilot?"

They continued to talk..
I walked over to my mom.

"Eunbin cut some onions please"
She said
I grab the onions and start to cut them
"Mom... I have good news"
I said
"Yeah what is it? Oh can you cut the carrots too?"
I grab the carrots
"I was invited to go to America and train professionally. I'll be coached by a coach who trained many Olympic skaters."
I said.
My mom dropped the spoon
"No way! That's amazing! When does it start!"
"Next year! But I haven't accepted the offer yet. I told you ice skating would become a good career for me"
I said
She smiled

I followed her to the kitchen table
"Well... Eunbin was invited to train in America. And she will be coached by a famous coach"
Mom tells my dad
"Wow no way! That's great!"
Dad says
Sunghoon smiled and gave me a thumbs up

It was nice to see how comfortable my parents were even though they kinda just met him. They treat him like he's already part of the family. Speaking of family.. I hope everything goes good with Sunghoons family... he's gotta go back to his house at some point. I hope they'll be more accepting.

Sunghoon stays for about another hour.
I follow him out to his car.

"Text Me when you get home.. I'll be there whenever. I hope everything is fine."
I tell him
"I'll just try to ignore them"
He says
"No, it's better to talk it out... but only when your ready. I'll always be here. Text me"
I said to him
He nodded his head

He kissed my forehead and he went inside his car.
"Thank you"
He said

I waved goodbye and he drove away.